A Big Thanks to Belle-Clair/Allied/Mike Meurer

t.nie

Patience Tester
I just want to personally thank all of the people at Belle-Clair Speedway, Stan Schanter, all of the people with the Allied organization (Mike Koeneman, Linda Schaefer, Ralph Joseph, Richie Standridge and all of the other people who worked last night whose names I do not know) as well as Mike Meurer, Casey Schaefer, Danny Ems, and everyone who helped with the Fastrak race last night for the tremendous amount of hard work and effort they put in to make this event happen.

It was a pleasure to be a guest at the track and the encouragement and support we (myself and all of the other Fastrak officials there) received was above and beyond the call.

Never having had the honor of working with Mike Meurer before, I can honestly say that I understand completely now why he is so highly thought of and respected. Mike is a true professional; at the pre-race tech inspections he was there getting a ton of information from all of the drivers, asking me questions about the cars, the engines, etc, really getting the background on what this class of racing is all about to pass onto the people in the stands when the racing began. I respect him a lot for putting forth the effort and thank him for doing such a great job calling the show. Without people like Mike behind the mic, the shows wouldn't be half as exciting to watch.

From myself and everyone with the Fastrak Champions Series, thank you very much.

Todd

TTG the best!!

Mike is one of a kind. We are very fortunate to have him. Its a regular routine for him to be in the pits before the races doing just as you said, gathering information. Thank you Mike for your dedication and professionalism. I sincerly appreciate you.

On a different note, was that an Allied call or a Fast-track call regarding how the race finished? Nothing good or bad either way, just curious.

kingeddy said:
Mike is one of a kind. We are very fortunate to have him. Its a regular routine for him to be in the pits before the races doing just as you said, gathering information. Thank you Mike for your dedication and professionalism. I sincerly appreciate you.

On a different note, was that an Allied call or a Fast-track call regarding how the race finished? Nothing good or bad either way, just curious.
Allied called the race,as far as flaging the race,fast track made the calls on the track.

Todd and Fastrak did an excellent job. It was an exciting late model feature. everyone put on a good show in both heat & features. It was a treat to see the vintage racers and the dwarf cars. Things were done in a very timely and professional manner. I seen kids in the stands that were really getting into the event. It would be nice to see the crates back.

Thanks guys for the kind words. I appreciate it.

Todd your organization is well run and very professional. I was impresssed with the detail of the tech inspections. Add Ms. Fastrack and you really have a complete traveling package.

The racing was very exciting, especially the last 75' of the feature.

Best of luck the rest of the season.

TTG/MM

Back