A chill in the air!

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Bring your coat, blanket, whiskey and someone to snuggle with Friday night to the races, as the temperature is supposed to drop into the low 40's!!!

Hey Mike!

I'll snuggle up with ya too. Bruce is in the pits, and I'm in the stands! What he don't know won't hurt him! HAHA

With "dirtgirl" on one side and me on the other, you'll be really toasty tonight! Ya comin' to Belleville?

I know, dirtgirl got you first.

Hey "unattached" ladies at Belleville, this is a super nice guy. Want to meet him? You have to go through me first! I now have a new sideline to my Junior Fan Club table--matchmaker to the racing community. Oh! I can do this! :cool:

Bommer Momma - you & Bulletfan89 could start up your own stlracing.com matchmaking service! Dirtgirl's a pretty good spy - just ask her!

Bommer Momma

I love match making! I am hookin up racewidow with a nice racer from pevely!!!

I have been working on hooking up Jimmie with well you know who, your son is just so darn shy!! :D

I can help ya with RRF....afterall I owe him one, he took some awesome pics of me and Carl Edwards!! :D :D :D

And yes Lisa is a good spy...I am gonna show her the MAN tomorrow at pevely!!! And we might even take some pics!!

cart before the horse?????

Racewidow: Now girl just remember one thing you have to have a trailer to haul that race car.....
As for Real Racing Fan..... If I wasn't taken I'd be all over him :D
he is one of the most polite men and GENTELMAN I have had the pleasure of meeting in all my years.... Now if you want to hook up with MIKE you have to go through me and Bommer Momma first.... We have to screen anyone who gets near him right momma!!!!!! Now Mike might have other plans but we will straighten him out later this is new to him he doesn't even know it yet !!!! LOL!!!! Momma we have to gettogether to set aplan in action. Might want to include Renee in on this she would be a real stickler in picking a person for Mike also. She would be good help!!!!!!

One last thing

Any one who get's LUCKY enough to get MIKE will have to allow him to tail gate with me on special shows.... He's my buddy ;)
And if she can't deal with that then we will ship her off to Siberia..
I hear it's cold there... But not as cold as I can get when you take my drinking buddy...... :mad:

Anyone interested in RRF--I got a picture of him in his boxers. He thought no one had any of him in boxers. Those Racestock parties--you'll never know "who" has a camera:p :D :eek:

I remember when someone was looking for that picture!!! Wow! And Racestock is coming up again real soon! Hmmmm...

CINDY,
You and I have some SERIOUS negotiating to do!!!!!

That pic could be TROUBLE!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I think maybe the Zesty Boys might need to do my screening!

RRF, you don't trust us?

Now, c'mon Mike, who could you trust any better than "dirtgirl", me, and Renee? We always have your best interest at heart. We'd do you proud!

As I'm watching the races tonight, I'll be scopin' out the illegible candidates, and then comparing notes with "dirtgirl" and Renee during Intermission at the "Meeting of the Minds". If you'd like, we could even ask TTG for his opinion, but we probably wouldn't take him too seriously.

Let's talk tonight! :)

Back