a great loss to the racing family -- Chris Gray lost his battle with cancer

racing35

OFFICIAL FLAGMAN
chris gray lost the battle to cancer this morning.please keep all our family in your thoughts and prayers.

thanks,
shannon and wade

thoughts and prayers to the gray family. chris you were one of the best. we will miss you greatly.

Austin and sarah

Thoughts and prayers to the Gray family we are sorry for your loss

The Davinroys & the Grooms

I'm so sorry to hear this. Our deepest sympathies and prayers to Ann and the girls, and Chris' family. So sorry for your loss. May God be with you all.

Debbie & Bruce Cummins

Very sad to hear this . Me and Chris had our share of differences thats for sure , but he was way too young for any of this. I send my deepest regrets to his family . Though me and Chris didnt see eye to eye all the time he was a good kind person and will be missed. God Speed Chris
Roger and Mary Stryker

God Speed now Chris, Thoughts and Prayers to the entire Gray family.
Richard, Laura, Elizabeth, and Isabella Hines #57 Will live on!!

This is too many of the STL racing community to be losing in such a short period of time. Sorry to hear that Chris has lost his battle, but he will find his other racing fans up there. Sorry for the loss to the Gray family. Chris was too young for this to happen.

never really knew chris but watched him race over the years and i thought he did a fine job of race car driving,,to his family my deepest sypmathies..lenny garson

Our hearts were greatly sadden upon hearing of the loss of Chris. Our prayers and heartfelt sympathy are with the family during this very diffucult time. Chris will be greatly miss by everyone who knew him.

Midwest Raceway Ministries
Greg & Heather Doussard, Jason Hayden, Curt & Betty Benedick

Back