A Statement from Bittle Racing

Scotty

Just wanted to take a minute to explain what happened at BCR Sunday. Bobby did not blow an engine, but instead suffered a failure in the ignition on the #89. Since teaming up with Alan and Asa at Hovis Racing Engines in 2001, we have experianced nothing but the finest products and service any racer could ask for; not to mention to date we have experienced (knock on wood) zero problems with our engines and would suggest that anyone in need of a reliable great engine builder give Hovis a call. We look forward to seeing everyone at Belleville and I-55 this weekend and don't forget we have new T-shirts available for $15 at the trailer.
Scotty

good to hear

glad to hear that it was nothing bad. dont know if we will be racing belleville any more but will still see you there. (going to make granite our concern track we are doing better there) no walls lmao.

jason

Bittle And Crew

Glad To Hear Every Thing Is Ok. Also How Can I Get A Shirt If I Don't Go To Either Of Those Tracks?

Thanks In Advance
Brandy

I still need to get a shirt! I wont be at Belleville on Friday though. Just try to save me one Scotty... Ill get it next weekend.

Scotty, It has to be a good engine cause you already capture one championship with it... Shouldnt that be enuff evidence how good it is???? Also We have 4 new Bittle shirts and I will tell you, The shirts are a good quality T-shirt not to mention the Bittle graphics on it,, they are ausome!!!!! The only question I have is- when can Mr. Bittle come to my house to sign the shirt????? Good luck this weekend and be carefull and we will see you there........... hey scotty??? Since I-55 wont let me race the truck there, ummmm , so how about me racing bobby car, you know since you guys already rap the title up.......How about it!!!!!!!!

Upsman,
You Should Have Stuck With Getting Bobby To Come To Your House.....better Odds!:D

Glad To Hear The Motor Is Ok Scotty. Congratulations To Team Bittle On The Championship Also!

agree with Need4Speed... the guys over at Hovis are top notch, and build a helluva motor.

Hey UPS man you have to get a line ticket did u get one yet. There is a waiting list and they will draw line ticket #'s out of a hat to see who is in the seat. Look forward to seeing you this Saturday night and maybe Sunday night where we first met ya!!
Scotty

Back