A Thanks to my 05 sponsors

wahooracing

I would like to thank my sponsors for the 2005 season. Doc Petree@Riess Ford in Marissa. The Oasis Bar in Lenzburg. Vinyl Visons, Illinois Refinishing, Quality Plating, The Quail Club, WestView Autobody, CT Productions all of Belleville. And Randys Performance Machining of New Athens. Without all of there finacial support this season wouldn't be possible for us. A big thanks go out to my Dad, Katie, The "Turn 4" gang for all of thier support also. Thanks again everyone. Wahoo

Dan & Chris from Vinyl Visions get a special thanks as well for putting all the graphics & lettering together for us!! Looks great guys!

~Katie

I have another sponsor to add. Ray's One Stop gas station in Millstadt has climbed on board. Also the Wahoo Expierence 05 and Sumo Racing Inc, are also sposoring the whomobile this season. Thanks for the support. May this year be as successful as it was for us last year. I am looking foward to seeing everyone again this friday at Playday. Thanks Wahoo

Hey Wahooooooooo!!

"The Wahoo Experience 05'" is gearing it up, Boogity Boogity Boogity Let go Racing!! Also we need to know what size shirt "The Talker Guy" wears,so he can "Feel it in his Feet".It's surely a wash out for tonight,wax'er up for next Fri.
Sumo Awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to the Boat Races :eek:

Yes Sumo, I would have to agree that tonight it a wash out. Tell Bigdaddy that his shirt will be with us on April 1. Where's our "Feel it in your feet" shirts??

Back