Action packed weekend at I-70 Quarter Midget Association Oct 4th & 5th

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
October 4th - "Arrive and Drive" Test drive a real Quarter Midget racecar!
October 5th - Winner of the Quarter Midget racecar raffle will be drawn!
October 5th - Gateway 50 race at I-70 QMA Speedway - 50 lap A Mains!

I-70 Quarter Midget Association to host it's 2nd "Arrive and Drive" event of 2008
Bond Co Fairgrounds, Greenville IL. - On October 4th, from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm, the I-70 Quarter Midget Association will host it's 2nd "Arrive and Drive" of 2008. For $10 Boys and Girls ages 5 thru 15 will be given opportunity to test drive a real Quarter Midget racecar for 10 laps around I-70 QMA's speedway. All cars and safety items will be provided by I-70 QMA.
Come out and let your children experience the thrill of driving a real race car! *For safety reasons long pants and closed toe shoes are required.
For More information, visit www.i-70qma.com

Quarter Midget racecar raffle
Bond Co Fairgrounds, Greenville IL. - I-70 QMA will be raffling off a brand new Millennium Race Car, October 5th prior to the Gateway 50 race. Tickets are $5.00 each. This race ready car comes complete with a GT Small Engine Technologies Honda motor, Tanner shocks and springs. The car will presented by Honorary Flagman Lenny Batacki. For more information visit www.i-70qma.com

Gateway 50 at I-70 QMA
Bond Co Fairgrounds, Greenville IL. - I-70 QMA will be hosting it's Gateway 50 race October 5th. 5 classes will compete in 50 lap A Mains. Qualifying starts at 12:00 noon.
Lenny Batacki from Gateway International Raceway will be the Honorary Flagman for this event. Come out and see the racing stars of tomorrow battle for the unique "Gateway 50" trophies.
See how Jeff Gordon, Ryan Newman, Bobby Labonte and many other super stars of racing got their start! Like all events at I-70 QMA, admission to the stands and the pit area are FREE!
For more information visit www.i-70qma.com

Back