age requirements

ROBINSON 24

Does anyone know which tracks do not have age restrictions for driving bombers or 4 cyl?

youngest i know of is the rams ministocks we have a 14 yearold that can flat kick butt,insurance reasons prevents younger participants-hope this helps

12 year old Nathan Rettig runs the Steel Block Late Models down South....I saw him when he was 11 last year @ KLMS...and this year at PIR. If I remember right he ran top 5 in the feature, and was at one time battling for the lead.

thanks for the info. We have an 11 year old who is running karts, but would like to step up to bomber or 4 cyl. he wants to be in a LM by the time he is 14. He drives pretty good, so hopefully we can get him racin somewhere.

you may have fun with that ideal there is a kid racing at Benton (auto tire and parts racepark) and he is young but he had to go to court to race same thing Insurance didn't want to cover him look for a guy named jamie hall he will have the low down on this subject

There is a kid at Kentucky Motor Speedway in the 4cyl class that could not get in the pits if he were not a driver! He may be 11, I don't remember, but 14 is minimum to get in pits. KMS is a 1/3 mile asphalt oval, with long straights and tight turns like a little Martinsville.

Back