All modifieds get in free @ ccs

SpeedwayPR

Finishline Motorsports
Starting this Sat night all Modified drivers get in free. That's right all modified drivers recieve free entry into the pits. This is for modified drivers only.

I guess that will get the pathetic car count up. Thats really gonna make all your other classes real mad though! Glad we are running Mt.Vernon this year. lol

Run Sundays does it ring a bell! You have the car count then just advertise and u might pull in a crowd. Run Latemodels or Sprints weekly on sundays it also would help with the crowd.

I think with those 2 tracks being so close and sharing the same base of cars they should combine forces and race
every other sat. CCS one sat.,MT Vernon the next.Run same classes,combine points for a bi-track championship.
Would help both tracks car count and fan wise.Just something to think about.

I think Richard has to do what he has to do.If I remember right he did that for every class once last year. I'm not mad. I drive 70 miles to race there,I think it's the best track in Illinois. If you wanta go fast ccs is the track.

I think Richard has to do what he has to do.If I remember right he did that for every class once last year. I'm not mad. I drive 70 miles to race there,I think it's the best track in Illinois. If you wanta go fast ccs is the track.

track is the fastest thanks richard for opening

only reasson why clay county let the mods in for free is because they all been comeing to mt.vernon and that why his count was low and they will be back to mt.vernon next week see u all mod their sat @mt.vernon pit gate open at 3 grand stand open @5 see u all the mt.vernon track look great better then floras sry to bust all ur bubbles

Back