Allied !

Status
Not open for further replies.

red10

red10
Allied voted not to let Jason Worley back in to race is a bunch of bullsh#t ! After a few board members told him to come to the board meeting because some members would vote to let him back in. It didn't happen, wonder why the car count keeps going DOWN ? It's been long enough !

Definately agree with you Todd! What he did wasnt right but come on now hasnt it been long enough? Apparently not. Sorry to hear that Jason. Hopefully decisions will change sometime for him.

its been nine years and when board members call me to see if jason would like to try and come back because they need cars and its been way to long jason said it probably wont happen but he has wanted back in but when all it takes is 5 votes and they tell me 9years is enough and have him come to a meeting to turn around and tell him no! thats like sayin ive gots some ice cream and you cant have none wanna lick? sike! thats ok they dont own the place.they just keep talkin out both sides of thier mouth and really dont matter since they are going to DROP the purse in the pure street but let them run for free or was you lying about that to mcginity! BRIAN WORLEY!

and by the way the reason i am not there in my mod is because i had spinal fusion of C567 on my neck tuesday and will not likely be able to drive again at least a year, but the car would still have been there in the future.

It sounds to me that Montgomery is opening back up just in time. If Allied keeps pissing people off and with the highest payout in the St. Louis Region at Montgomery, Montgomery is going to be the Saturday night place to race.

sorry Don aked the same question at the same time, I do not recall what happened

stot16 - Jason races a Street Stock so Montgomery won't be a place he could race.

Don - He punched Mike Koeneman in the chops one night...

So I guess Matt Weidner (sp?) is also suspended indefinitely for stiking an official at Belleclair a few weeks back? Anybody know...

Jason I think it's time for an alias, sun glasses and a fake stash. Go getter done anyway...

im his brother and i do have a mod that needs raced somewhere! and the truth is mr koeneman grabbed my now wife by the arm when she was arguing with a scorer and told her to go to her pits, jason saw this and told him not to touch anyone and mr.koeneman proceeded to grab jason in the same manner and thats when his lites were temporarorly turned out,but the other side of the story was he was ****er punched by jason when he knows thats not true because charges were going to be pressed by the track until the truth came out and he would have double the problem since he grabbed two people. if you touch someone expect something in return and like i said it was nine years ago and some people cant get over it apperently even some people i thought were our friends on the board lied and i wont mention there name beccause they are cowards that dont deserve to race anymore!!!!!!!!

I don't have a dog in this fight at all but suspending someone for nine years is just stupid IN MY OPINION. Fighting is obviously not the right decision but has been a part of this sport since day one. This sport requires so much emotion, dedication and devotion to your program that it'd be impossible to hold it in all the times. I mean really, nine years for fighting??Lmao Sounds like a few have some personal issues. JS.

Chuck Goodman

It's seems everytime something happens with these allied j-rks they always are grabbing people and putting there hands on the driver and crew... I hope all you guys take note and say anuff is anuff and leave and go race at mcs... Casey and RANDY meant every word they said about be driver and fan friendly...

I can also say this if casey could get enough street stocks he would run em. Spread the word and he might work something out.

Jim Leka was banned from Macon for every bit of a decade back in the 90's. It was also pointed out to me by the biggest dirt late model fan probably in the midwest that Belleville has had the best car count for late model on a consistent basis for 2012. They have had 20+ late models every week. It also seems that for every thread that includes the word "allied" dirtyboy seems to think he has to exercise his freedom on speech.. i guess thats your right, until you get the boot again!

Jim Leka was banned from Macon for every bit of a decade back in the 90's. It was also pointed out to me by the biggest dirt late model fan probably in the midwest that Belleville has had the best car count for late model on a consistent basis for 2012. They have had 20+ late models every week. It also seems that for every thread that includes the word "allied" dirtyboy seems to think he has to exercise his freedom on speech.. i guess thats your right, until you get the boot again!

why wouldnt dirt boy excersize his freedom of speech when it comes to "allied" he has made it very clear.the problem with this board is there are way to many people living in glass houses. and they continue to throw stones... im just saying.

one thing that stinks is Weidner was not suspended or fined but they wont lift steve ellisons fine or mark clary weidner got away with it because they want gerstners cars!weidner hit an official and knew he was doing it ellison was grabbed from behind and didnt know who it was could have been anyone.

matt did not hit the official. I and a couple other people pulled matt away from that official before he was given the chance to. He did tell the official that he would hit him if the official wouldn't get out of his face, but we saved that from happening and calmed matt down.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but After reading and rereading the rule book, it states indefinite suspension.It did NOT say lifetime....But 9+ yrs for hitting an official? If you hit anyone else,you get 3 offenses before you get the same "indefinite" suspension. Seems a bit communist to me, what ever happened to the "punishment must fit the crime"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back