Amateur ATVs to race flat track at Fredericktown this Friday

Millsey

Besides the UMP Late Models, Modifieds, Hobby Stocks, Pure Streets and RAMS Mini Stocks (during a points race night), the Amateur ATVs will once again race the flat track at the Fredericktown Raceway. All interested racers are urged to participate..

Are there any rules for the atv's? and what is the track like that they race on? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Run what you brung.... We raced heat races, a dash and a feature last time. Safety equipment is encouraged, but not mandatory... Standing start from front straight. Just a bunch of fun for not a whole lot of money...

it a 1/4 mile dirt track also I like it better that they are running the FLAT track I have seen to many close calls on the infeild track:eek:

hmmmm

Man yall are making this real tempting.....doc gave me a release this week.....and i have a 250r just sittin in the garage yelling my name again!

How many showed last time you had one?

And if i show...we get the use of the entire track....including the berm?

Heard last time it was kinda limited to the infeild or something like that!

Two weeks ago they ran the track and not the infield. I think there was around 12 or so then.

YES, you race the entire track and DON'T GO THROUGH THE INFIELD anymore.... It made for some fantastic racing.. We had 15 there last time..

Maybe on Sept. 19th if everything goes well again...

We might have the Wannabees down again though if they want to come on that date also...

Back