Any Fayette County Results

stewart14

dirt in my beer
Any one of any results from Brownstown last night?

Thanks

we ran crate heat at 11.10 PM took the green and then left it was terrible , took over 1.5 hours to qualify cars and no matter what happens they take up to two laps before a green flag
flies. We Love the track for our crate but at $35.00 pitpass 120 mile drive and then 4 hours from racetime just to run a run a heat ? WOW It was some of the best competition i have seen all year when the green was out!!!

Saturday night, Jimmy Cummins won the Sportsman feature in the 19 machine with Jon Ripperda finishing 2nd in the 25 and Rusty Griffaw won the Modified with Brian Bielong 2nd. That's all I know. Bruce is partying in Brownstown tonight!

SS- $2,000 to win
1st- Nate Zimmer

Hornet- $1,000 to win
1st- 711 Rob Shaw
2nd- 2 Vince Shehorn
3rd- 17r Jacob Rexing
4th- 24 Kenny Butterfield
5th- 47 David Bolyard
I want to thank Dayton Racer and his dad Dave for letting me run the 711 car this weekend!!

Hornet one day-
1st- 5 Trebor Timmons
2nd- 24 Justin Clark

The Saturday night one day Hornet feature was the best race of the night good clean racing with a little paint trading and a great finish .Congrats to my little brother Trebor on his Feature win

Wow very good racing all wknd . Want to say good job to all that came to race. And to all the winners you all were very fast. Ok now to m.r22j looks like if you cant run clean then lets just knock them out of the way. Looks like carma;s a b-t-h and to the white car that hit about all the cars driving like a **s looked like your dad /same last name/ was it .all i can say its bad to talk bad about a track that you won your ump champion ship at / the otego co vp

not knocking the track, the the flagman that treats his "friends" differently than every other racer. Funny two weeks ago I rubbed the 23, got sent back a position even though I won. That is fine. What isn't fine is that Friday the same car done the same thing to me, except worse. No call made towards him. Next night 711 ran all over the 23....no call made there. If you are gonna make one person get penalized, then you should use the same judgement in all of the situations. Also, I always thought that the person starting on the pole controls the pace of the start. Right? Not the case in the hornet feature. Certainly not the first time this has happened when the same two drivers are on the front row.

Guess you didn't make the drivers meeting?! They clearly informed the new comers, "the pole sitter does not start the race"; "the race starts when the front row is even at the cone".

I am NOT friends with the flagman. I have a HUGE dent behind the drivers door from you.(22j) that's not rubbing. Shaw pushed up and rubbed me. When I pushed up and rubbed You, I let off. I could have easily done you the way you did me the week before.

This is part of the reason I sold out....tired of all the b.s. from what i saw was a clean race except for the door shot on the 23 from the 22J and the reason he was black flagged was for exiting his car.....had nothing to do with a call the flagman made. then like it was stated in an earlier post 22J's dad stopped at the side of his his car like he was telling him who to go after because after the 22J was towed off the track the white callahan car was sure looking like he was on a mission to take someone out and well he accomplished to knock out a front running car (bobby funderburk) who was running a clean race out front....thats a shame when a car is running up front doing good racing clean and a car that wants to whine and cry about getting beat takes him out of the competition. sad sad sad JMO

Back