Any locals on?

COBRAII

any locals with a current weather update?

DRR just cancelled. Rained like hell on the south side of Farmington.

Just got a text from a friend who is a few blocks from track... Says lots of lightning and thunder, getting close there now...

Guess I'm gonna leave for the track now. Don't want to miss double points.

If it rains out could someone please call me and tell me to turn around, don't want to get all the way there before I find out.
Thank you,
Brad
636-524-3149

Guess I'm gonna leave for the track now. Don't want to miss double points.

If it rains out could someone please call me and tell me to turn around, don't want to get all the way there before I find out.
Thank you,
Brad
636-524-3149

And me too... 636-633-1629 Jon

Races cancelled. Just got call from vintage club member. Carrie Haverstick spoke directly to Jeff(...who was getting ready to post it).

I am not complaining here - it was very close tonight...

I watched the radar most of the day today. I saw the line of storms before I left and heard a message on the way down that they were as close as Knob Lick. I drive over an hour to get to the track... I stop in Farmington (it was pouring rain) to eat dinner on the way down. Arrive at the track around 5:00pm normally. I was at the 67 & Fredericktown Exit when I was notified (as it was pouring down rain) the track had cancelled due to the storm that came thru.

The track had every intention of running this evening up to that point. I do not have connectivity to the web while enroute, I am back home now. The track numbers are posted on the website www.ftownraceway.com, plug them in your cell and call while driving... Jeff's cell message was that the track was cancelled at 4:45... I know that there used to be a system that Tracy had and I dont mind doing it as I am normally one of the first updated, but I dont have cell phone numbers for everyone.... If you want to PM me your cell number (I will not share your numbers) I will add them and send out a text if I get any info going forward, I will send a text message out ONLY if the track cancels - otherwise assume we are running!!!! See everyone next week for DOUBLE TRACK POINTS!!!!

I just wanted to say thanks to Kenny Harris who called me before I even got out of festus to let me know the races were cancelled. Saved me and my family some gas and time.

Back