Any Tri City Updates?

Look in forum labeled race updates via twitter

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Thats funny Biker!!! I figured you were old, but not quite ready for the nursing home....... I might re-think that LOL
Thirteenth isn't exactly what I would call a shoe.
Fun Track. Great facility. Lots of great race cars.
I'll be back.
Bought a old car just to have fun, and ain't takin it to seriously.
Side note... I still think them sprint cars are nuts.
Adam

It was a long night. Program did not end till 1:45am. The rolling demo derby class should have been run last (not 1st). so that the majority of the fans who could care less about it could have went home.

It was a long night. Program did not end till 1:45am. The rolling demo derby class should have been run last (not 1st). so that the majority of the fans who could care less about it could have went home.

Every neighborhood has its guy that complains about everything....congrats fryefan66....you're that guy.

I didn't stay for the crate feature but the street stock feature was easily the best race of the night.

I don't complain about everything. I like it when they run open late models, ump modifieds, midgets, or sprint cars, but I don't like staying at the track till almost 2am (way too late). The rolling demo derby cars took longer to run their boring program than the other 2 classes combined.

The sprint cars and crate late models were enjoyable to watch.

Every neighborhood has its guy that complains about everything....congrats fryefan66....you're that guy.

I didn't stay for the crate feature but the street stock feature was easily the best race of the night.

The racing at the Gold Crown Midget race (Thursday night-week and a half ago) was an awesome show and got over at a decent time (no junker classes that night).

The sprints are fast but their feature was boring. No challenge for the lead at all.

And I was there when the mod mania ran late. No support cars that night. Go cry somewhere else.

The racing at the Gold Crown Midget race (Thursday night-week and a half ago) was an awesome show and got over at a decent time (no junker classes that night).
maybe if u didnt call the other classes "junker or demo derby cars" u wouldnt be thought of as a d-bag complainer!

They are insane,but very fun to watch,just like the Midgets..;)
Thats funny Biker!!! I figured you were old, but not quite ready for the nursing home....... I might re-think that LOL
Thirteenth isn't exactly what I would call a shoe.
Fun Track. Great facility. Lots of great race cars.
I'll be back.
Bought a old car just to have fun, and ain't takin it to seriously.
Side note... I still think them sprint cars are nuts.
Adam

If I remember right I think all the cautions in the feature was from cars breaking not crashing each other, like the demo you call it. I dont care what the class is that is racing a good race is a good race and that was one hell of a street stock race.

Not even gonna go there on a Sunday...this guys is right!!! Dam long nights are drunking me up. Matter fact after next Saturday I'm not even gonna go back to Tri city speedway till next year Hell with it

Yes it was a long night, but to call the Street Stocks "Junkers" is not right! The Street Stock racers and crews are just as important to us as any other class that runs at Tri-City. I know everyone has their favorite class but don't judge a racer by what class he or she runs.

These drivers and crews work just as hard on their cars as anyone, these guys deserve their night as well as any other class does.

The "Takin It To The Streets" event was there World 100! It just so happened that Mother Nature did not cooperate on the original date.

It may have not been the fastest but it sure was the most competitive race of the night all the way through the field!

Thanks & see you at the races!
Kevin

Hey cry baby STAY HOME next time and watch the Nascar race. That seems to be your style. They also have Late Models on DVD. The Street Stock guys run their butts off for no pay which I hope that changes next year.

Back