Any way to listen to track officals on the radio

mpally

Is there any way to listen to the track officals on the radio? It would be nice to listen in sometimes to hear what's going on?

Which track are talking about? I used to listen to Highland officials but I am not sure what the frequency is anymore. If you would post a thread asking for whatever track you are interested in, I am sure someone would reply. Lucas Oil officials have the drivers carry raceceivers that allow them to talk to the drivers but the drivers can't talk to them.

Which track are talking about? I used to listen to Highland officials but I am not sure what the frequency is anymore. If you would post a thread asking for whatever track you are interested in, I am sure someone would reply. Lucas Oil officials have the drivers carry raceceivers that allow them to talk to the drivers but the drivers can't talk to them.

The main tracks would be I-55, BCS, TCS, Highland, and Farmington.

glbert knows highlands frequency..... He hacks into it and announces his 50/50 numbers from time to time LOL

Radio Shack has scanners starting at $99.00
Freg. for Highland,Belle-Clair and I-55 are in the 460.000-469.000 range
Tri-City is or was 154.570

glbert knows highlands frequency..... He hacks into it and announces his 50/50 numbers from time to time LOL

Don't give away my secret. I was due to do that again. Won't be tonight though because I am going to the Dennis Beard benefit. mpally, I have a bunch of frequencies stored in my scanner and I can't remember which one is Highland's. I may take if next week and get it for you.

I don't know if I'll have time to go by Radio Shack before the races tonight. Has anyone used a radio scanner phone app?

These are a couple years old but here's what I have
I-55 & Belleclair 469.5500 469.5625 469.3250
Highland 151.9500 462.6250 462.5750
Brownstown 467.7625
Montgomery Co this is from Mel's tenure 469.5000
I also have Godfrey and Mt Vernon, not much use forthem, I guess.

THANX RICH

People say I'm getting crankier as I get older. That's not it. I just find I enjoy annoying people a lot more now. Especially younger people!!!

Which model scanner do you guys have? Trying to determine which one is best.
Mine is a Uniden Bearcat but I don't know where it's at to look at the model #. I wouldn't spend too much as there's not much to learn from the officials.
Mostly they'll just pi$$ you off!!!!
I used mine with headsets and a splitter.

THANX RICH

People say I'm getting crankier as I get older. That's not it. I just find I enjoy annoying people a lot more now. Especially younger people!!!

I don't know if I'll have time to go by Radio Shack before the races tonight. Has anyone used a radio scanner phone app?

The phone apps dont actually scan for you.they just play a stream from someones computer who is streaming a certain frequency.

Back