apologies to joey boyd

jt78

disabled but able ;)
i'm sorry for nailing you in your tail tank last night. hope your back isn't to sore. i didn't see you dead in the water until the 29f car swerved to avoid you and then for me it was to late. i was standing on the brakes but it didn't help. i'll be out for a while making repairs. i cracked the frame on the small upright bar behind the front axle, left radious rod punctured the oil cooler on the engine block, broken shock, tie rod bent, steering arm bent, axle bent. my neck is stiff but my pride is bent, lol. no one to blame but me on that one. hope you feel better soon and i'm glad i didn't hurt your car. i'll be back in a couple weeks.

I can't wait till you do come back...It's always nice to look up and see your car there. Your a blast to talk to in the pits and I hope you get the car back together and a quick return. Also your a awesome driver, dont be so hard on yourself. ;)

thanks buddy , looking forward to coming back soon and see you in the pits. :) hope to get it all fixed for this coming weekends race. ;)

Back