Attention Wannabeez

BIGDON

Proud Pro 4 Stocker
According to a rumor I just read pevely is considering getting rid of us for 2004 and bringing back the pure stocks. As I said this is only a rumor and the guy that posted it even said so. I had e-mailed dondots about rule changes and he said the only changes he knew of for sure was mandatory racing seats but that they had'nt had the meeting yet. Said he would get back to me but I aint heard yet.
On another tack, our little forum here don't seem to have much traffic and its kind of a shame cause god knows we don't get mentioned anywhere else. Could be a great place to swap ideas or just bs in general. I think our class has grown considerably since I built my first car in 2002 and that we will get more popular with the fans if we participate off track as hard as we go at it on track. With greater fan support we might get more promotional support (hint kenny, hint ray) and before long we could be as popular as the rams. who can tell? anyway guys, I enjoy these forums and would like to see more posts. till then I'll see you in march (hopefully)

Hornet/Wantabee

:) :cool: BIGDON, your right I raced at TCS last year in the hornet class( hate the name too) Had a BLAST I really cant aford a steetstock Late model no way!! this class is fun and a great learning experance all the guys got along for the most part ( you have your few know what I mean) and we all looked out for eachother every week. Blob Wente made a comet one nite to one of his BIG boys I think it was a late model driver he said this to ( hornet drivers with Late Model attatudes) They ***** at us for bumping and banging you know just racing stuff Hell I thought that was a blast to have someone bang into your bumper or bounce off your door I was having fun Dont get me worng we wasnt trying to take someone out just racing.. the cost is right up my alley and you dont half to work on it all the time. But you do have the ones that dont like the class and we dont get treated like a driver, you gotta drive them!! But we will be back next year I hear that TCS is changing the name and we can paint the car any way we want not just yellow or red! May be we will race Pevely sometime this next year bang doors wit ya thanks Pat #44 hornet

Bang'in doors?

it would be great to race wit ya but I don't know about the bangin doors part. its hard to get around the track when your car is getting beat up. Of course all part of the game and all that. Haven't seen a written in stone schedule yet but I'm sure we will meet sometime in the 2004 season. see ya

Bigdon, with the car you've got and the cars and trucks a large percentage of you have I wish you would consider the RAMS... We're going to be racing enough this year to make anyone happy, plus we moved back the starting time to 8 p.m. at Fredericktown on Friday and we you can now reserve parking spaces (cheap lease). Combine that with our monthly schedule at MCS and our other shows at the other tracks I think you guys would really like it..

Millsey

Back