attn hornet racers and fans

what would you prefer to race in 4 cylinders class?

• rear wheel drive

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • front wheel drive

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • no opinion

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hateful_heinous

What would you prefer to race or watch, front wheel drive 4 cylinder hornets, or rear wheel drive 4 cylinder hornets?

doesn't make any difference, I go to the concession stands during the time the hornets are going around the track. (really can't say racing, cause its not) LOL.

Its like saying whats better, Hot Wheels or Matchbox, its the same thing.

Hey gas it why not come out and get you a car and see how easy it is. Or better yet just stay in the stands and drink your beer because I don't think you can handle it.

hell, the hornets r better they late models. at least there gonna be a different winner every week.Who wants to watch the same man win every week. at least this happen at tcs this year, all but 1 week when his car broke down. So, hornets is better to watch... hahahaha

Although I do not care which one is used, I do think they should only allow one or the other. I do have to agree with lonewolf, however, that rearwheel drive would be more of the challenge.:D

Hey Bozo

Like I said before nomatter what u race bikes,scooters, what ever you are racing what u can aford. The hornet class gets bashed to much by Bench racers that could not drive if they had to. We should be able to paint the car any way we want, front drive hookes up better. Go get a beer Bozo!!!!

I would prefer to see them run rear wheel drive so you can use some of the setup knowledge you learn from it if you get ot move up. BUT..... it is kinda funny to watch the front wheelers to hike that rear wheel

Re: Hey Bozo

Originally posted by 43pety
The hornet class gets bashed to much by Bench racers that could not drive if they had to. Go get a beer Bozo!!!!

I AGREE, MOST OF THE BASHING ON THIS BOARD IS DONE BY NON-RACERS, OR BLEACHER BUMS.

SORRY TO INTERUPT YOUR GREAT NIGHT OF HIGH DOLLAR LATE MODELS AND MODIFIEDS. NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD THE COOOOOOOL STUFF. AS A MATTER OF FACT, "MOST" OF US CAN'T!

BACK TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTION, I AGREE WITH 2GBRO. I DON'T RACE A HORNET/WANNABEE. BUT, IF I DID, I THINK I'D RACE A REAR WHEEL CAR. ESPECIALLY IF I WAS GONNA TRY AND MOVE UP INTO A SPORTSMAN OR PURESTOCK/BOMBER. IT SEEMS TO ME, THAT A REAR WHEEL CAR WOULD POSSIBLY HELP YOU LEARN TO WHEEL A CAR BETTER AND BETTER PREPARE YOU FOR THE NEXT STEP UP. I DON'T SEE A FRONT WHEEL DRIVE CAR GIVING YOU ANY USEFUL EXPERIENCE. IF I NEVER PLANNED TO ADVANCE ANY FURTHER THAN A HORNET/WANNABEE, I DON'T GUESS IT WOULD MATTER THEN........J/M/O

//

What u say is very true about rear drive but once u gut a hornet u cant add weight they wont hook up. If u could do more to car the class could get better, also paint them henna color ya want, and stay away from the clown colors make the cars look good.

simple remedy then

Simple solution.....rearwheel only...rams rules minus the weight jacks.....then you have a true learner class....nothin against the rams guys!Kool lookin trucks and cars!

Unless you have drove both on the track......people wouldnt know.....but there is one hellava difference in the 2!Totally different feel in the seat of your pants!

And a front wheel will not hook harder if both cars are scaled.......you lemme put 53 in a rearwheel 4cyl and 51 cross.......and no frontwheel would catch it givin the right motor and gears!Thats a fact!

//

How true 2x2, Iwish that we could do more to the hornet cars like the rams. They need to come up with a diffrent name than hornet,

They did say that next year we will beable to change the colors and a few more things at tcs. I hope so

I would like to see at the end of the year a BRAGGING RIGHTS RACE between top ten RAMS and the top ten WANNABEES and HORNTES only rule is the no daul over head cam rule just to see what the race would look like I race a rwd but never a fwd

Back