Attn. Rick

Hairy

Rick, last night was one of the better nights of racing ive seen, we had a lot of fun, but the huge dirt wall at the bottom of the track and the lake in the infield were big problems.

Did i say that. If i want your smart *** remarks i will title the topic attn Robbobmelfan. But i didnt. And no, im glad they raced, it isnt everday u get to see rodney get beat 4 times.

Made my night too Hairy. Can't wait to see more of the same. But if ya want a complaint rodbobmel, how about the restrooms. DISGUSTING!

lol thats true. U should just take out the toilets rick and put a big whole in the ground, cuz thats where everybody goes :D

I wasnt trying to be a smart***, I just asked a simple question, my goodness, you people need to chill, i didnt mean anything by it. and for rodney not winning, everyone has their bad nights, but we will see him with the checkered flag next week....

this isnt the first time that i felt you were being a smart *** w/me. And you r prolly right about next week, the competition isnt gonna be there. Not to take away from the other mvn late model drivers, but rodney is a good driver and has a fast car and its gonna take someone like korte or dixon to give him a good run every week, and they just arent going to be there.

Back