Auction Item #7: Complete Roll Cage INSTALLED!

Millsey

We will install a complete cage in a car, they furnish the vehicle. This will consist of a full cage, door plate, seat mounts and seat belt tabs. Vehicle must be gutted and completly ready to do this. They must deliver the car to our shop to do this. Valued at $750.00 This will be 1 5/8 tubing with floor plates in the mounting spots.

Item graciously donated by Joe Meyer Motorsports of Sikeston.

Bidding will begin at $250 with $5 increments.

Bidding will conclude at 11:59 p.m., Jan. 22nd...

Millsey said:
We will install a complete cage in a car, they furnish the vehicle. This will consist of a full cage, door plate, seat mounts and seat belt tabs. Vehicle must be gutted and completly ready to do this. They must deliver the car to our shop to do this. Valued at $750.00 This will be 1 5/8 tubing with floor plates in the mounting spots.

Item graciously donated by Joe Meyer Motorsports of Sikeston.

Bidding will begin at $250 with $5 increments.

Bidding will conclude at 11:59 p.m., Jan. 22nd...
This is a complete cage, from front to rear, including engine support bar, and fuel cell mounting bars.

coloradojoe said:
This is a complete cage, from front to rear, including engine support bar, and fuel cell mounting bars.
Full frame cars, pipe welded to frame, unibody type will be tied together and welded.

No time frame as long as it's this year How's that sound to everybody. If you want to use it for next years car that's fine, but needs to be done this year.

Well, I have a 1977 Ford f150 sand drag truck. Millsey knows the truck lol. I need a 10 point cage in the cab. If you can do that, I'll start my bidding at 350.

All I Need Is The Specs. And Rules On Where To Mount The Bars But Yes I Will Be More Then Happy To Do A Sand Truck, And I Do Have A jig To Do This My Jig Fits Any Vehicle. Will Fit Camaro, metric, Pickup and so on. Thanks

Back