Auctions, Banquets, Events, Meetings Dates through early March

Eileen

Here's the list I have.........

Fri 11/14 Highland banquet at KC Hall

Sun 11/16 auction

Sat 11/22 MARA banquet in Effingham, IL

Sat 11/29 UMP Modified banquet at Galt House in Louisville, KY

Sat 12/6 St. Louis Auto Racing Fan Club meeting at Fat Cats in O'Fallon, IL

Sun 12/14 Highland rules meeting on the lower level of the Expo Hall at the Madison Co. Fairgrounds

Sat 1/3 Allied banquet at the St. Clair Co. Expo Hall

Sat 1/3 St. Louis Auto Racing Fan Club meeting at Fat Cat's in O'Fallon, IL........trivia night

Sat 1/10 Godfrey banquet

Sat 1/17 St. Louis Region SCCA banquet at Spazio's

Sat 1/17 Tri-City Speedway banquet

Sat 1/31 37th Annual St. Louis Auto Racing Fan Club's Banquet of Champions

Sat 2/7 St. Louis Auto Racing Fan Club meeting at Fat Cat's in O'Fallon, IL .......elections

Fri and Sat 2/20-21 SCCA ClubRally National Championships (CRNC) headquartered in Salem, MO.....two events Trespassers Wil on Friday starting in Ellington and the 100 Acre Wood on Saturday starting in downtown Salem

Sat 3/6 St. Louis Auto Racing Fan Club meeting at Fat Cat's in O'Fallon, IL......MARA night

I would appreciate it if any of the other tracks or racing organizations could post the dates of their activities between now and early March. This includes auctions, banquets, events (including the indoor stuff at the Edward Jones Dome), meetings, etc.

Those tracks/organizations that I don't have banquet dates for include both quarter-midget groups (MSLQMRA and I-70), the St. Louis Karting Association, the Farmington area tracks/groups (Millsey???), Mid-America Raceway drags, Gateway International drags, the St. Louis Drag Boat Association, District 18 AMA, Mt. Vernon, Southern IL Region, SCCA, and UMP Late Models. If I've left anyone off this list please let me know.

Thanks to all for helping to gather one comprehensive list of area motorsports activities between now and early March.

As with any schedule if you plan on attending one of these events call and confirm the details before departing home.

Back