Aug 13th The Laura Jones Jumper Memorial Race

dirtgirl

This coming Saturday Night at I-55 Federated Raceway is the 6th annual Laura Jones Jumper Memorial Race.
Each class will have $1000.00 dollars added to their purse.
There will be 4 / $250.00 mystery spots in each class.
We will be selling Pink Balloons to release after prayer and the National Anthem.
They will be 1 dollar each. Or more if you'd like to make a donation.
All proceeds will go to Saint Anthonys Cancer Center to help w women who need mammograms, ultrasounds, or sonograms.
Wear your PINK.
Let's remember those who lost the battle.
And CELEBRATE those who WON...

I want to Thank some of the most gracious people ever who have supported this race from day one.
Allen Kreke and Brent Kreke.
This year's sponsor Is Hunting for Hope.
Can't do this race without you gentlemen.
Much Thanks. ..

Also, Late Models, Modifieds & B-Mods can run topless and get a 25lb weight break.

I hope drivers see that we need to get butts in the stands and all take off their tops. Fans like it.

You're welcome Lisa. We loved Laura so much and hope we can always support this race.

On a lighter note please note that we don't discriminate......even Dewayne Kieffer is eligible to win!

Also, Laura is the only reason that we even talk to Donnie Jumper.

Lol. I know you loved Laura. You offered to do this the night she passed. We were so sad that night. This race is a celebration. As for Donnie she's the only reason I talked to him to rolmao.
And we all know "I" was your favorite sister lol

Speaking of Donnie Jumper. I can't Thank him enough for buying the unique trophies every year.
Okay I do have to talk to him for his card # lol
Also huge Thanks to Tribout Carnival Supplies for their generous help w the helium and balloons every year.

6th-Annual-LJJ.jpg

Last edited:

Back