AZALEA FEAST (serving up stl. area aintnevergonaabeez, all you can eat for a buck!)

t.nie

Patience Tester
K, sunday, whos all gonna be there, I need a count of how many cars I'm gonna pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

I think you mean, that you're wanting to know how many cars will pass you, not how many your gonna pass. Mine's about ready, but it probably won't have paint on it. I'll probably have the famous Frederictown Graphics Job done on it(Primer and Duct tape #'s). But I'll probably still be out there.

hey wheelman1 do you thanck my wannabee is fast enough to race there ? ive never ben there . how come we can't get a mo vs ill race goin? :D

isn't that what you guys have turned this into. "Ho Nets" of IL and the "AintNeverGonnaBees" of MO. This will be fun to watch.

whoa now, dems fighting words........... roll on May 18th, so the doo doo dont get too deep for me to drive down there!!!!!!:D :D :D

GREAT NEWS!!!

Hey Wannabee and Hornet drivers, I think I've got some fantastic news to pass along to you guys who are planning on racing at the Fredericktown Raceway during the Fredericktown Azalea Racefest on Sunday, May 18th..

An additional $500 is going into your prize money!!! I spoke with a gentleman tonight that is going to donate an additional $500 into your prize money for that show.. You were already going to get $150 to win, but now that will change right on down the line. So plan on making the trip to the Fredericktown Raceway on Sunday, May 18th for that special show. Gates will open at 3 p.m. that day with racing around 4:30. For more information call me at (573) 747-0566...

come getha some

FOR ALL YOU NO-NETS OR HO-NETS , REMEMBER THIS ! FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STING LIKE A WANNABEE ! SEE YA IN THE REAR VEIW! :p HOW ABOUT WE SET UP A RACE ON YOUR TRACK, AND WE SET ONE ON OURS ? I'LL BE GLAD TO RUN ELSE WHERE. JUST FOR FUN AND MEET SOME MORE 4 BANGERS! I HOPE TO SEE YA THERE . :D

What night, Friday or Sat? Theres regular nights at Godfrey on Fridays, and Highland on Saturdays, $20 to get in. The only problem is that the hornets dont meet AARA rules,we dont have to have 3 passenger door bars, or fuel cells. If AARA would overlook it for a night every now and then, I would be happy to make the trip. In any case, I am hoping to have my car modified to AARA rules so I can run I55 at some point this summer, but to get more guys to go they would have to cut them some slack on the rules. It is going to be hard enough convincing them to go that far anyway.

Have you scared off all the Wannabees yet?

Have you scared off all the guys from I-55??

How many vehicles do you think we'll get...? I sure hope we get at least 16!! Very important!!

I just got an invitation to my neices graduation and graduation party today. Its June 1st.:(

Weather looks good

You guy's need to make this race:) the Rock is great place to race 4cylinder cars. Where else could you see a Smurf?

Re: Weather looks good

Don't look good for me this weekend Millsey. I got a graduation party on Sunday, that I won't be able to skip.

Back