B-lock wheels, Shocks, and Springs

Popeye

popeye
i got two five-off alum-wheels. $125 for one $150 for the other one. they're in excellent shape. the shocks are afcos and the springs are afco as well. i have five of them. two front two rear, split valve. one shock for the fifth arm and it has an afco progressive spring. shocks alone cost me $1000 they come with all the hardware. all the shocks and springs only have six nights on them. they're all like brand new. i'll take $1000 for all five shocks and five springs or best offer. i also have one brand new long GRT-liftarm with heims, it has five holes, two hubs like new. i want $50 a peice for the hubs and the liftarm i want $125. i also have a set of nice gauges. they're three gauge panels, oil pressure, oil temp, and water. i have all the idiot lights $75 or best offer. i also have two trailer axel with drop spindle, $50 for the pair. i also have 23 degree dinotech headers, they're powder coated silver good up to 3000 degrees also like brand new. will take $600 cash. only reason i'm selling is because i sold my late model and i don't have a use for them anymore, it was a GRT and now i have a rayburn. will trade depending on what you have. trade value is higher than what i'm pricing. all the parts are in excellent shape. i don't sell junk. -thanks Tim (618)-570-9521

things i will trade for: wet-saw for cutting metal, a lath for machineing metal, a little four cyle car must be in good shape no junk, six foot break, foot shears, an easy edger, and a plasma cutter. anything else give me a call. but cash is king

Back