b-mods?????

roundboy

since doe run isn't running friday night, if yall have enough b-mods, will they run in a class by them selfs, or have to run with the a-mods??? thanks in advance. nathan gibson

maybe

91H would possibly come down, what time does pill draw/hot laps/racing start? i cant leave til 5:30 so not sure if i'd have enough time to make it down from Hillsboro...

Pill draw finishes up at 6:45 which is when the driver's meeting starts. Hot laps start immediately after the driver's meeting. If by chance you aren't going to make it to draw a pill in time, please call me ((573) 768-5270) and I"ll have a pill drawn for you (I usually grab one of the kids running around to do it.)

Since we have a full night already on schedule with the Sportsman Challenge, we will not run the limited modifieds seperately. You are more than welcome to come run, but you will run with the UMP modifieds.

Also more than welcome to come are the karts, but as a friendly reminder - please remove your restrictor plates first. Thanks!

thanks

i appreciate the offer for drawing the pill and the info but my dad doesn't have to work friday so leaving early enough wouldn't be a problem. not too excited about running with A-mods but I understand the situation.

thanks, John Hahler, driver of the 91H

Back