B mods?

well if u guys quit going to doe run track. doe run is not a race track in my world. we need like 15 or 24 b mods every friday. i know the rock is a good track for u guys.

well if u guys quit going to doe run track. doe run is not a race track in my world. we need like 15 or 24 b mods every friday. i know the rock is a good track for u guys.

Just curious, why do you consider Doe Run 'not a race track' in your world?

I just got a B-mod this year and ran it at farmington one night i have never been to doe run but i do like fredricktowns track my uncle ran B-mods there in the past and i would like to run fredricktown in 2011 season

que pasa

Don't even try to say anything your talking to a Doe Run track worker and if your not careful you'll have a whole bunch bad mouthing you. Just watch after they read this reply.
paul

Justin, I wouldn't have a problem saying it to your face...though I was just giving you some **** for ripping on our track. Take it however you want, I'm easily found if you need to beat me up.

Paul, I don't know why you suddenly have a problem with me. I've never had one with you besides you taking a shot at me for my post trying to encourage Josh to just have fun... Obviously, my affiliation with DRR means more to you than any friendship we ever had. Realizing that, I don't need an army of allies to help me tell you to kiss my @ss. I can speak for myself. You know how to reach me if you need to beat me up too.

Oh and by the way, there wouldn't have been a group of DRR workers ripping on you... They don't have a problem with Fredricktown's track. Sans you two clowns, there's actually been quite a few strides made toward good cooperation between the two tracks!

I myself have just bought a b-mod and was wondering about a friday nite track! Whichever runs them, what gear would i run there?

Back