Baldwin Racing Engines 383 fund raiser raffle engine!!!!

We have a very close friend that this week has went through a surgery to remove a tumor in her brain. It was cancer stage 3, so the outcome is unknown right now but she made it through surgery fine. She has a 7 year old girl and they are going to need as much help as we can possably give them. We are building a 383 SBC demo derby engine, this is one of the engines that we build and send all over the country for derby guys, so it will be easiely sold if you would happen to win it. The value of this engine runs around 4500-5000, it will be a turn key engine from air cleaner to oil pan. Here is what it will have, Eagle rotating assembly,RHS iron heads,Cam Motion solid roller cam and lifters,Comp roller rockers, Edelbrock intake, JDR custom 4412, R2C air filter, DEC headers, HEI distributer, MSD plug wires, engine will be tuned and ready to run. We will include our oil squirter work internally and all our other demo derby build tricks to make them run for 45 minutes after you lose the radiator. Tickets will sell for-
1- $5.00 or 6-$20.00

To pay for the tickets the paypal address is
baldwinracingengines@netzero.com
or the phone number is 573 788-2329 or 573-579-3881

If you want to send check or cash via mail the address is

5673 State Hwy KK
Friedheim, Mo 63747

I will have more info to be added as i receive it about the engine setup and the condition of Melissa. As of right now she is ot of surgery and is doing fine. She is talking and knows everyone and up walking and eating, but the hard part of managing time, money and keeping everything in line is to follow.

The tickets will not be added to the drawing until money is is recieved. So i am asking every member on this board to follow through and help out a good cause. Purchase at least one ticket for the money is going to someone that deserves help, and you also may win a nice engine combo from Baldwin!!!

Here is a little update on Melissa, she is up and walking, eating and all that good stuff. We still have no idea yet on the severity of her diagnoses but I will keep you informed. On the raffle engine, we have great news, with the help of some great venders we have got a few more things added today, Eagle has donated the 383 rotating assembly, Cam Motion has donated the cam and lifters, JDR is doing the carb, We are getting a set of our custom Baldwin Racing Engine valve covers from Billet Fabrication, Dittmer Transmission is doing a custom derby built trans, PTC is building a custom converter for the trans, this has turned out to be a awesome engine with a very high dollar value on it. I hope we can sell a ton of tickets for it. Thanks again for everyone's support on this for a great person. You guys can go to the website and check out our derby builds under the pics section and look at our custom valve covers there also. If you are needing tickets remember you can call us at 573-225-6886 or 573-788-2329, you can paypal the money at baldwinracingengines@netzero.com or send a check or money order or we can do debit or credit card also. Also we have set a for sure date on the raffle drawing, we will pull the winning ticket on Dec 24th, a great Christmas present for someone, this all has came together so fast that I want to make sure that we sell plenty of tickets and we get the word out as much as we can, this is a top notch build here so I want to make it worth while doing for the family.

Back