Bell-Clair/Godfrey

I was reading my Dirt Digest paper and i saw Godfrey had a Northern Allstars race schedule for Friday August 25 $2000 to win. Is there any possible Belliville can pick up that race?

I was reading and I saw Fri July 28 $5000 to win was suppost to be at Godfrey for a MARS-UMP show. That would be a awesome show at Belliville. That show is gueranteed to bring the big boys to Bell-Clair. If i remember right 10 MARS guys and 10 UMP guys get $300 to show up. I wish Stan would stop running so many Midget races and run a couple Late Model shows. The fans will come and pay to watch the big money shows. I've been going to Belliville my whole life and it was nice to see the last 2 year when they did put up money for races. I dont go to Highland but if Pevely rains out or they run a show I'll go. The fans and drivers will show up if you put the money up.

The midgets are one of the best shows at Belleville, why would stan get rid of them.

crash9 said:
The midgets are one of the best shows at Belleville, why would stan get rid of them.

Belleville may be the perfect midget track in the St Louis area.

Belleville is the perfect track for midgets and micros. It was made for them back in the day. Come this saturday im sure we wont disapoint ya.

Thanks Mike I forgot Stan Leases the Track. All I'm saying is it would be awesome for Belliville to pick up a big money show or two. To see a Moyer, O'neil, Babb. or Wallace At Bell-Clair would be great. For the Midgets I saw them a couple times and it was a nice show but I rather see the Late Models. I'll make sure i read the results when i get home from I-55

50Dixonfan said:
Thanks Mike I forgot Stan Leases the Track. All I'm saying is it would be awesome for Belliville to pick up a big money show or two. To see a Moyer, O'neil, Babb. or Wallace At Bell-Clair would be great.

Yes, it would be great to see those guys at Belle-Vegas. But given how so many big name LM racers avoid the 1/5-mile Macon Speedway like the Plague, I wouldn't exactly hold my breath expecting to see a large contingent of big names at Belleville.

Back