Belle Clair--Fair Week

I had a quick question regarding the racing next week at Belle Clair. Are you able to purchase tickets for to enter the racetrack only? I know that many county fairs charge an admission just to get on the grounds but I was unable to find any information on the St. Clair Fair website. I was thinking about coming over for the POWRi show next Wednesday. Also, is parking still free on the fairgrounds during the fair? Thank you in advance for any information!

Dan Nelson

no there is no admission to the fairgrounds except for a 5 dollar parking charge so park across the street where it is free!

I had a quick question regarding the racing next week at Belle Clair. Are you able to purchase tickets for to enter the racetrack only? I know that many county fairs charge an admission just to get on the grounds but I was unable to find any information on the St. Clair Fair website. I was thinking about coming over for the POWRi show next Wednesday. Also, is parking still free on the fairgrounds during the fair? Thank you in advance for any information!

Dan Nelson

There is no admission charge to the fair grounds, however, there is a $3.00 charge for parking on the grounds which includes the back parking lot. There is no need to purchase tickets in advance.

Back