Belle clair running tomorrow?????

Twisted Shifter

chubzilla #1 fan
Think there is any chance of them racing tomorrow. Looks like the weather missed the track. Has anyone heard anything?

I live a mile from the track. Earlier tonight I went there and the pits looked good as well as the track. We didn't get any rain tonight so as long as we get a day full of sun along with some wind. I think we will be racing. This is mere speculation

I'm sure there is a trophy from last week lying around. Fans are paying 20 bucks to get in. Add to the show by adding Amods. I'm sure car count will be good. IF they still run tonight.

see a screwed up schedule just like next weekend at tri city nothing lowere than a amod on opening night

That's why i run fayette countyspeedway, dirt hound, we never get bumped out of shows, if they are racing we all race..

This has been a good show as scheduled for the last two years at least and is well worth attending.Where in the country have you seen this type of show? As mentioned, A-Mods will also run with the Midgets and Micros later in the year.

Back