Belle Clair Speedway Please rotate the Late Models Please

Twisted Shifter

chubzilla #1 fan
So tired of seeing late models run 3rd in the order. When Don took over a couple of years ago he got tired of fans leaving when the late models where done so he moved them to third in the running order so he could sell more food. Well since Don does not get any money from food now please move the late models. You had an opportunity to show case your premiere class friday night to a very good crowd,what did you do. You ran them third on one lane track. Bravo. Im not asking you run them first every week. Just put them in the normal rotation.
I also have a way belle clair speedway can save money. Get rid of allied. The track pays them to be thete and i use this term loosely , run the races. What a joke that is. Highland and your friday night rival tri city does not have group running their show. They do it them selves. All allied brings is scales go belleville that is of any use. We dont need their arrogance we dont need their inconsistency we sure dont need to pay for the misersble job they do. All belleville needs are permanent scales. Then you can hire people to hold a flag that actually now how to watch a race and officiate it. Also when allied leaves so will the Free pit passes. Yes free pit passes to friends of allied. For instance the Bittle family gets in free. The klien family did and still get in free,among others. WHY. WHY are we letting prople in free at all. With all tracks suffering everyone should pay their way to help dont care who you are.

Very interesting post... Especially getting rid of Allied ( makes sense) and the free pit passes (doesnt make sense).

We had friends with there children come down from Springfield area and left early because of how very long it took to clear cars up after a caution. Folks around us were also getting frustrated.

Question then .... Who would run Bell Vegas if Allied pulled out ? Not sure about others but Janet Bittle/ daughter and family do alot of little things to make the track a go as well - like working the pit window - selling 50/50 ect . If you want to get in free then work there and miss half your family racing because you are working for free as a trade out for passes.... Bell Vegas has a time frame as well. So they are not a track up till 1 or 2 in the morning either. They had a nice car count which took a little longer ( glad to see that amount of cars ) . And for the tow trucks taking a while they are trying to be careful not to damage a $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ car anymore if they can avoid it. No I am not an Allied favorite or suck up. I am prob their least favorite person cause I approach them when I have a question or issue. And I expect an answer when I talk to them. But I am at a loss for some of these comments as well. I do agree with the rotation of the show. For all classes.

I run the Late Models 3rd in rotation for the Fans! Friday nights bring the major part of the crowd between 6:45 and 7:30. It gives them the chance to see the heats as well as the rest of the show! Yes Kloos had the field covered but it was far from one lane with alot of great racing behind him. Even with all that the Late Models were done by 11:00. Most nights the entire show has been done by 10:45. Sorry you were unhappy! We do our best to bring Great shows to our Fans!

We do rotate all other classes around that and we also do rotate the Late model feature depending on the show. Case in point they will be 2nd this week and the next!

Don:
You & your wife do a great job just keeping a historical site like BC going. Just know the silent majority appreciate what you're doing. The old girl shows her wear, but on a cold or a slightly wet night, or when sun's a blazing she's a blessing. Besides Linda gives us the running order every week, which like I told her, let's us know what to expect each week.

Great. We get too sit through sportsman during summer nationals. There is no reason late models should not run first during summer nationals. On a work night you are not running late models first. No one is there to see what ever support class is running first. We want the late models first on the best track conditions as possible.

It has been said before, officiating is one of most thankless jobs around. Back in the time of Roman chariot racing, I'm sure someone complained to a official, "Hey, didn't you see that guy run over my horse...?" Yours truly got screwed out of a 100 lap win by the because the scales were wrong. They had to be wrong, no way is my car light... right guys?! You work your guts out all week working for a buck and working on your racer, come out the track knowing you got the field covered... what? ....sent to the back? ...for what? Gosh darn, (PG rated) officials, I'm always get dumped on, why is it always me? I'm never coming back... I quit. And then your fans, relatives, your 10th cousin on your mom's side, there're raging mad. I'm going to STLracing forum and give them a piece of my mind!
Then the cooling off process begins...
Oh, man oh, man I love racing, I stuck my tongue to the ice tray when my parents took me the races and it has been stuck ever since.
Belle-Clair Speedway is the best!

Great. We get too sit through sportsman during summer nationals. There is no reason late models should not run first during summer nationals. On a work night you are not running late models first. No one is there to see what ever support class is running first. We want the late models first on the best track conditions as possible.

Why don't we do this. Lets be thankful we still have a place to go to on Friday nights. Lets be thankful we have a promoter willing to stick his neck out on the line to keep the doors open. Yes everything might not be done the way you want it to be done. If that's what you want then buy a track and do it your way or even better find a track you can rent for one a month and see how hard it really is to make everyone and I mean everyone happy. Because I'm going to bet not even you can make that happen. How about going to Don and say thank you for all you do in this difficult time we are in with the economy and high gas prices and us fans who like to do nothing but complain. We really do appreciate everything you do thanks again Don and sorry for my rant on stl racing.com.

No sir you will watch the Awesome Summit Modifieds first unless it is rain threatning! Then the Awesome Hell Tour Late Models and then you can go to the pits to visit your Favorite driver's or to the House which ever suits you. These are the ONLY 2 classes running next Thursday June 20th!

Twisted Shifter, to set the story straight , Travis Bittle i paid for my self $27.00, Brendan Bittle i paid for $27.00, his girl friend Laura was there also guess what i paid $30.00 for her to get in , now my self im a gold card member yes i got a free pass, Thanks for calling me out on something you seem to know so little about, stop by the trailer and ask me the next time you whould like some info about me are my fam. Bobby Bittle, O i didnt catch your name in your post have a great day!

It has been said before, officiating is one of most thankless jobs around. Back in the time of Roman chariot racing, I'm sure someone complained to a official, "Hey, didn't you see that guy run over my horse...?" Yours truly got screwed out of a 100 lap win by the because the scales were wrong. They had to be wrong, no way is my car light... right guys?! You work your guts out all week working for a buck and working on your racer, come out the track knowing you got the field covered... what? ....sent to the back? ...for what? Gosh darn, (PG rated) officials, I'm always get dumped on, why is it always me? I'm never coming back... I quit. And then your fans, relatives, your 10th cousin on your mom's side, there're raging mad. I'm going to STLracing forum and give them a piece of my mind!
Then the cooling off process begins...
Oh, man oh, man I love racing, I stuck my tongue to the ice tray when my parents took me the races and it has been stuck ever since.
Belle-Clair Speedway is the best!
That's Awesome my New Fav Qoute!

We had friends with there children come down from Springfield area and left early because of how very long it took to clear cars up after a caution. Folks around us were also getting frustrated.
They had to Love the Racing especially the Modifieds! Sorry they were disappointed!

Seems like many posters (including myself) make comments when we dont know the whole story or have any idea how to promote a track. Now it makes sense (thanks dirtgirl) why some people get in free. As far as being a promotor, the first thing you would have to have is thick skin. Its impossible to always make the correct call (including the officials) or make everyone happy. What i do notice after all is said and done is the respect most people have for Don and his wife for putting their heart and soul into making Belle-Claire a successful track for the drivers and fans.

Hey Bc is doing great imo..and I'm nobody but if I was somebody I'd highly suggest cutting the track in the middle between heats and features. (Most of time) more racey. Jmo

Hey Bc is doing great imo..and I'm nobody but if I was somebody I'd highly suggest cutting the track in the middle between heats and features. (Most of time) more racey. Jmo
sometimes we'd like to. Fans love it racer's hate it. Curfew usually dictates what we can do!

Question then .... Who would run Bell Vegas if Allied pulled out ? Not sure about others but Janet Bittle/ daughter and family do alot of little things to make the track a go as well - like working the pit window - selling 50/50 ect . If you want to get in free then work there and miss half your family racing because you are working for free as a trade out for passes.... Bell Vegas has a time frame as well. So they are not a track up till 1 or 2 in the morning either. They had a nice car count which took a little longer ( glad to see that amount of cars ) . And for the tow trucks taking a while they are trying to be careful not to damage a $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ car anymore if they can avoid it. No I am not an Allied favorite or suck up. I am prob their least favorite person cause I approach them when I have a question or issue. And I expect an answer when I talk to them. But I am at a loss for some of these comments as well. I do agree with the rotation of the show. For all classes.
:p Ya what she said!

Back