belleclair rained out??

saleracing35

saleracing35
just wondering if they have called them yet.we got alot of rain

I'd Be Suprised If They Make That Decision Today. But, With The Looks Of The Forecast It Doesn't Look Good For Tomorrow.

Hopefully With The New Sunday Deal They Have, They Will Call It Early If Its Rains Tomorrow. That Way People Don't Make The Trip Over Just To Turn And Go Back Home.

im guessing most of the local tracks are goin to be canceled. It has POORED all week here in Highland and from what I hear it's just as bad in the surrounding towns. This is a really ****y start for the season. The rain needs to GO!

Well I live less than 1/4 mile from the track in Highland and total rain for the WEEK is less than a inch of rain. They where able to work the track Wed. and had to add water. So far So Good!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if Belleville is going to run on Sundays, then they need to start earlier, say like at 2:00 p.m. with the races starting at 3:00 p.m. That 11:00 p.m. stuff on a school/work night is just too late for kids and parents!

Stan needs to reconsider the start time, please.

The weekend looks good for Saturday and Sunday. It is suppose to stop raining mid-day tomorrow. Saturday high of 70. Sunday high of 80...no rain both days. Looks like Belleville will be racing Sunday.

belleville needs to open the gates at 4pm on sunday and have hot laps starting at six!!!there are a lot of us future life long race fans that need to goto school on monday!!!

Back