Belleville extra night

That is the first I heard about this addition. I will check it out and post about it later.
I thought that the last Friday in Sept was the last night.
This may have been added so you can have two night to race as the Challenge of Champions race is the following Saturday at I-55. It would be no different than any other weekend, then. And Allied can collect some more money for the banquet.

THATS WHAT IT SAYS. I DON'T THINK THEY OUGHT TO MAKE IT A POINTS NIGHT. BUT, I'M SURE THE GUYS 2ND IN A CLOSE POINTS BATTLE DON'T MIND. BUT, THE GUYS IN 1ST LIKE BITTLE AND GRZYWACZ DOOOOOOO!

THE SPORTSMAN CHAMPIONSHIP RACE WAS LAST WEEK. THE POINTS DIDN'T END THOUGH.

HEY CHRIS, WHAT WAS THE REASON FOR THE CAR SWITCH WITH FUZZY?

OCTOBER 3RD IS NOT A POINTS RACE! WILL BE UMP L.M. AND MOD THE SPORTSMAN I BELIEVE WILL BE SIMILAR TO TO THE FAIR RACE RULES AND PURE STOCKS WELL WE WILL SEE!

JACK THE ONLY THING I KNOW IS THAT THIS HAS BEEN A GREAT SEASON AT BELLE-CLAIR WITH RECORD SETTING CAR COUNTS AND GOOD CROWDS.
I BELIEVE STAN AND TOM ARE JUST TRYING TO KEEP THE BALL ROLLING AND I PERSONALLY THINK ITS A GOOD MOVE!

So you are saying that Stan and Tom - Belle Clair came up with the idea and it was not an Allied deal. Hats off to Belle Clair for doing this and may the car counts and crowd keep coming. Also, may the weather be good for everything.

Hey driver - support this and keep the cars coming. If you like this idea let everyone know that you do and support it.

Back