Belleville is a RAIN OUT

Well Well Well That rain dance must have worked for you Mr. Smallwood I hope your happy now!!! Good deal for you though hope to see you back out in the car next week!!! Get well soon

No racing at Belleville tonight

But that goofy son of mine is changing the car to go to Brownstown as I type this at 3:52 p.m. I guess he thinks it's not raining in Brownstown, since it's at least 3 counties to the north of us here in Monroe County--Monroe, St. Clair, Madison, then Fayette County.

He's nuts! :eek: :confused: :mad: :(

Actually Bomber Momma you are 4 counties away---you forgot BOND County up near Greenville. So you are actually farther away then you think. I used to go up to B-Town all the time to watch CHILI DAWG when he ran up there..:D

Dont let Jommy fool you Bomber mama He was talking about going to B- town earlier this week. Good luck tonight Jimmy see you Sun back up there

Jimmy goin' to Brownstown

Yeh, I know he was talking about going to Brownstown earlier, but we (Jimmy's Pit Crew Chief Dad and me, Bomber Momma) said he HAD to go to Belleville with us. Then Belleville was rained out! He had his way out of Waterloo all planned!

Now, how far will he get?, or better yet, how long will he be in Brownstown before the races are cancelled? because it actually rains there too?

Yes, I know all about the special someone up there. He said "E" should be at the races tonight. (See, I'm not as dumb as I look sometimes.) Would someone just tell Jimmy that!

And I knew it was a long way up there from here in Waterloo. 5 counties? That's too far!

Back