belleville weather for fri night

Didn't get but .10" in Belleville today. Just have to wait and see what Mother has to offer tomorrow.

So, the big question is....

Do I bake the cookies or not?

Somebody should tell Jack Pugh to stop threatening Mother Nature. Maybe he's the cause of all this wet weather with his unkind comments on here. She's mad at him!

So, the big question is....

Do I bake the cookies or not?

Somebody should tell Jack Pugh to stop threatening Mother Nature. Maybe he's the cause of all this wet weather with his unkind comments on here. She's mad at him!

I say yes Debbie if it is a wash out why not just have a get together in the parking lot like we used to behind the kitchen in Pevely or Old St. Charles's parking lot some years ago. I remember the good old days when the drivers used to put out a spread behind ther race car after the last race of the season and talked some sh** , and we all stayed there untill the sun came up on sunday. Boy I miss those days. :p:D

I say yes Debbie if it is a wash out why not just have a get together in the parking lot like we used to behind the kitchen in Pevely or Old St. Charles's parking lot some years ago. I remember the good old days when the drivers used to put out a spread behind ther race car after the last race of the season and talked some sh** , and we all stayed there untill the sun came up on sunday. Boy I miss those days. :p:D
those where the days had many a hamburgers at the kitchen..it was nice to hear all the old stories..

I say go it. We didn't get much rain here and there is a very small chance for today. It is going to be humid and dry almost all day per the weather man.

I say make some cookies. :D

It's a go on the COOKIES!!!!

OK, OK, I've got them all mixed and the ovens are now preheated. Ready to fill the first cookies sheet. I'll let you know when they are finished.

You are baking now ? Why are you not harassing the little Juvinile deliquents as we speak . I understand ( cough cough sniff sniff ) I think I have a cold :(

The cookies are done! and delicious!

Yum, yum! I ate 2 of them! Maybe more?

Rodney, you know Jack O. is #1 on the "NO COOKIE LIST". He doesn't get any until he apologizes to me.

dirtgirl, this is Homecoming Week at WHS. They thought they'd let the little darlings experience school spirit outside of the Alternative Room for a change. They didn't book any inmates for today, but I'm sure Monday will be as full as possible. :eek: Besides, my Asst. Principal knew I had to bake cookies today so she gave me the day off. What a sweetie! :D

Are you coming to Belle-Vegas with the Pastaman? ;)

Dude, you have to venture over to Jimmy's trailer like everyone else. I can't play favorites.....well, yes, I can, right Derek? I don't have that many small sandwich bags for everybody's own personal bag, you know?

Hey, That weasel Derek is out there already why would he get his own? Ok, I'll remember this, don't make me go to the dark side with your buddie! :mad::p:D

Now that I'm out of the kitchen, the SUN IS SHINING IN WATERLOO, TOO!

Derek gets his own bag of cookies because he's special to me! ;)

TTG gets his own bag of cookies because he has to remember all of Jimmy's nicknames every week.

The real quesion is...will Momma and Papa Drew be there?

Back