Bellevilles Rained Out

Yep, Jimmy just called me. He got all the way to Belleville but is turning around now. Rain, thunder, and lightning in Waterloo now and dark as night!

Well, actually Pit, it's 4 words since he's using a contraction for the verb "is" but without the apostrophe....Belleville's (is) rained out. Incorrect grammar, but we got the message, plain and clear. No racing tonight.

You're welcome Intake, no need to thank me. :)

What else am I suppopsed to do tonight? I'm all dressed up in my #19 green racing attire and was ready to go. Guess I'll scrapbook racing pictures...I got a lot of good ones to include! ;)

Well, actually Pit, it's 4 words since he's using a contraction for the verb "is" but without the apostrophe....Belleville's (is) rained out. Incorrect grammar, but we got the message, plain and clear. No racing tonight.

You're welcome Intake, no need to thank me. :)

Didn't use a period at the end of my sentence either!

It would not have happened as the weather got worst and a big down pour happened not too long after the race were canceled. It became a good call, but could have happened a little earlier. There were several cars already waiting in the outside area.

Back