Benton racepark 2011

Benton racepark wiil be open in 2011 classes and rules will be posted by wednesday jan 5th any input will be appreciated please support the race track thank you ;););)

i am so happy to hear it is going to open again!! I will do everything i can do to help make a go of it this time around! Who is opening it? What classes are they running?
Lets go fans and make this the very best track around!!!!!

Maybe try ULMA Late Models, IMCA (outlaw) modifieds, street stocks, and mini-stocks. All have great racing, lots of cars in our area, and should do well if promoted. Best of luck and I'll see ya at the track!!

I agree with LuvDirt. I would love to see a mini stock class that allows racing wheels and front wheel drive and rear wheel drives. I think if the RWD are allowed to run some tire it could be a great show. Maybe go by a Malden type Rule book for the Mini stocks?

I would love to see the cruisers make a come back!! I think they are a lot of fun to watch and fun to drive. It takes a lot of talent to race these.

well from what i have heard about the racing at malden for the mini stocks the race tire didn't help the mini's against the pro 4 type car. so i would say go for it but just my opnion any rear wheel drive is at a disadvantage compaired to the fwd.

whatever classes the man decides to run, lets try to support him 100%, he has plans on running a mud truck series like Sikeston Race Park. hope too see all the old time racers from Benton days or with their son,s or daughters racing. Have a safe 2011 race season Joe Meyer

classes will be ump mod - b mod- street stock- factory stock- 4 cyl. we are considering a crate late model class what is everyones thoughts on the crates . also may run sprints on a limited basis any questions please call 573- 225-3678 the track will run on saturday night at 7pm

That is great news. What will the rules be on 4 cylinders? Hopefully they do with a more "mini Stock" type class" ,open up the rules a little bit as far as wheel and tires and get some good looking cars!

that is great news, but can anyone tell us who is opening the track? Who is running it? We hear so many rumors, it would be nice to hear the truth. If you need someone to start up the jr. Fan club, please let me know? I will be glad to help.:):):):)

a group of local investers leased the racetrack, however they decided to stay away from day to day operations. the man in charge will be jerry any questions should be directed to him 573- 225-3678. we are very happy to take the benton racepark and return it to the great racetrack it once was. we look forward to a great year with many great shows planned . please support you local track.

Back