Bet Revin got the best birthday present ever

opnwhlmnd

The Belleville thing on Revin's birthday.

Bet he's still smiling.

After all the Tri-City bashing on here for months and how great Belleville is .... As a famous comedian says ... "Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are"

I'm not a track promotor, but what a way to try and keep what fans and racers you have from going to a new track up the road.

I'll be at Tri City on Friday. Been wanting to check out the new track anyway.

We Bell Clair guys went to war with you Tri City guys because we were sticking up for our track ( Bell Clair ) We got on here and went to war supporting the track we love and what did we get in return ? " Riped off by the track owner . I'm sure you guys would feel the same if Gundaker did that to you.

We Bell Clair guys went to war with you Tri City guys because we were sticking up for our track ( Bell Clair ) We got on here and went to war supporting the track we love and what did we get in return ? " Riped off by the track owner . I'm sure you guys would feel the same if Gundaker did that to you.

War????

Soldiers are at war. Your not a soldier. Soldiers are over in Iraq and other parts of the world dying for this country.

You sound like Kellen Winslow Jr. And he is a worthless idiot.

Lighten Up Dude It Was Just A Figure Of Speech. The Word War Can't Be Used In Any Other Text Than The Real Thing? A Little Too Sesitive If You Ask Me.

Thats fine but it is very disrespectful to our troops to use "war" talking about two measely racetracks racing the same night.

Oh sorry, I forgot.

This forum is all about whining and how one track "did me wrong and now i won't go back there." Blah, blah, blah. A soap opera forum.

The Belleville thing on Revin's birthday.

Bet he's still smiling.

After all the Tri-City bashing on here for months and how great Belleville is .... As a famous comedian says ... "Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are"

I'm not a track promotor, but what a way to try and keep what fans and racers you have from going to a new track up the road.

Hey bud,did you get your money back from the great All-Star ripp-off from Belle Clair,I sure didn't.I'm glad a few more people get to feel the pain of getting ripped from that place.

NO

I never got a refund from the All-Star fiasco at Belleville.

Everyone said when that happened it wasn't the track's fault ... kinda makes you go hhhmmmmm now.

What an ignorant post. :mad: Bet Kevin is not as Happy as you think... :rolleyes: It could be any promoter getting bashed today.... Even Kevin. I sure hate to see this happen to anyone. :mad:

What an ignorant post. :mad: Bet Kevin is not as Happy as you think... :rolleyes: It could be any promoter getting bashed today.... Even Kevin. I sure hate to see this happen to anyone. :mad:

Considering most posts you make on here bash Tri-City in some way ... it's not surprising you don't like this one. While I don't think your intelligence is all that high, I've never called you ignorant. But if that's how you like to play I can do that also.

Did you happen to read the back of your Tri-City World of Outlaws ticket? Think it may say NO REFUNDS. In my opinion it's pretty ignorant purchasing an advance ticket to a dirt track race (they do rain out sometimes) knowing you may not be able to attend a make-up date.

There is not one bashing post on TCS.. Just a question or two.
Not like a Happy Birthday here is your present BC is getting ripped a new a hole.. :rolleyes: Let me print it and put it on a sliver platter for you :rolleyes: I go to TCS from time to time and BC , Pevely, Farmington ( love sprints ) Mt. Vernon and Highland. At least my glasses are not rose colored and I can open myself up to another track to go to. :( And I called and ordered my tickets and they were mailed to me. Never did they mention no refunds. Not that I would expect them to... :( And you are correct my intelligence level is not high. But hey at least mine is higher than my shoe size? :D

I go to TCS from time to time and BC , Pevely, Farmington ( love sprints ) Mt. Vernon and Highland. At least my glasses are not rose colored and I can open myself up to another track to go to. :( And I called and ordered my tickets and they were mailed to me. Never did they mention no refunds. Not that I would expect them to... :( And you are correct my intelligence level is not high. But hey at least mine is higher than my shoe size? :D

Open up to another track to go to? Rose colored glasses?

Think you're the one who needs to branch out a little.

I made it to 24 different tracks last year. Plan to get 50 this year (10 so far). Haven't been to Granite yet this year nor do I plan to attend until the Outlaw show on June 14th.

Don't personally know Kevin, just like what he is trying to do in taking dirt track facilities in this area to a higher level to hopefully attract some new fans. The St Louis area is very competitive and has loads of choices where people's entertainment dollars are spent. It's hard to take friends or potential sponsors who have never been to the races to a place like Belleville and get them excited into coming back or putting money into the sport.

And please ... don't insult my intelligence by using childish sayings like ... "at least mine is higher than my shoe size."

Back