Big Thank you to Patrick and the crew at Breese Lawn and Garden # 1 Polaris dealer in Illinois

JD12

C.E.O Davinroy Motorsport
They stepped up big time and gave us a awsome deal on the Polaris 50cc youth Quad !!!!! Check them out if you are in the market for a Snapper Mower , Polaris ATV or Side by Side, or any Stihl Power tools chain saws, trimmers, ect. They even tossed in a Polaris Helmet that matched the quad. I bought my Snapper Zero Turn a couple of years ago and they gave me a great deal. Parts and service dept on site. check them out on the web at www.breeselawngarden.com Please support the people who make it possible to do what we all love to do!!

Located at
447 N 4TH STREET ( Old Hwy 50) next to Caseys
BREESE, IL 62230

Contact
Phone: (618) 526-4980

Here is the Polaris 4-Wheeler from Breese Lawn & Garden for one Very LUCKY Kid Friday Night at Belle-Vegas!!!

Attachments

• atv photo.jpg
    atv photo.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 112
I think this needs to be put back at the top! Awesome job by the guys at Breese Lawn and Garden! Cant wait to see the kid go nuts who wins this!

My daughter saw it in the garage and I went from hero to zero in about 2 sec once she realized it was for the track.

You can go from zero to hero if you deliver it to my garage, and your daughter can come over and ride it anytime. LOL
I got two boys hoping to win it tomorrow. I don't think they have missed a nickle race since they could walk.

Back