Bill Ernst/Xfactor--and organ donation.

t.nie

Patience Tester
Bill successfully underwent liver transplant surgery yesterday and is sitting up, grinning, and basically according to his Doctors doing better than most at this stage. Some of you might recall him racing the #10 SS at TCS in the early 2000's, taking the championship down to the last race with Ricky Huebner before finishing second overall one season.

Wishing Bill a speedy recovery and a quick return to his new favorite past time, water colors.

Oh wait.... wheeling his Toyota 4wd rock crawler. Yeah, that's what he is doing now. The water color thing, that was someone else old that I know.....

Get well soon, Bill. :)

And on a side note, if you have never considered being an organ donor, please give it serious thought. The gift of life is the greatest of all. I never was one until a friend gave a presentation on it regarding her father who was tragically killed in a car accident and was a donor. His passing helped not just one person to live, but many people to have life and a better quality of life. Bill is now the recipient of this gift and I am very grateful to whomever chose to do this for him as their wish upon their passing. I know his wife Vicky is grateful beyond words.

Give the gift of life. You never know when you might need to be the receiver of that gift.

Back