black flag???

wildchilddrivin

THE ONE AND ONLY
is the black flag mean you are D.Q. ???? i now half the people on stl racing can answer my question , but does that give the right to take the pay for the night????? if you as blak flaged. if you can answer that let me know.. if other tracks do that let me know that too.
godfrey dumpway make the rule as need i guess u can say
Quote from

That is pretty much the standard at all tracks. If you get DQ'd you don't get paid.

bf or dq??

i would understand no pay for a DQ, but is a BF the same as DQ?? the pay sheet said BF. also if he was DQ what was it for , they didnt tell us why he was DQ.....you cant get DQ for stirring up dirt on the infield which is the reason he was BF . so since he was BF he should have got a pay and he didnt

Usually they get paid if the black flag was for a safety issue oor the 3 spin rule, but not if it was for a rough driving call or some other bonehead move. He did more than just stir up dirt. The way he tore out of there he coulda hurt someone. Officials, photograophers and safety crews all stand down there. I think they did the same thing to Ray Walsh a couple of years ago when he gassed it thru the infield.

Originally posted by jaded
Usually they get paid if the black flag was for a safety issue oor the 3 spin rule, but not if it was for a rough driving call or some other bonehead move.

I BELIEVE THIS IS CORRECT. IF NOT IT SHOULD BE.

Well lets see he was black flaged. So that means he finished last. So that means he finished 11th or so back so that means he gets a pit pass for the following week and by my understandings he was kicked out for the rest of the year so I guess that is why he didnt get paid.

if he wasnt kicked out for the rest of the year he should be ..when he was in the office having a fit there happen to be a baby in there that he upset pretty bad not 1 but twice then threaten to burn down the pit shack on his way out .....i dont belive i would ever ask him to come back to godfrey....since the place is such a dump u should take ur cry baby self to another track...i wouldnt miss seeing u cause yellows all night.....the wildCHILD needs to grow up.....

false information

i would like to know where you got your information, did you personal hear me say that or did someone tell you i said i was going to burn down the pit shack??? if so who told you that, have them get ahold of me because i never said that and have no intentions of doing anything like that. now end of story, if you didnt hear or see if for yourself you should be on here spreading rumors.

so far everyone on hear has not said they did hear or see it for themselves. so whoever is saying they saw and heard these things come forward and confront me about it. this is not a threat i would like to know who is saying all these things about me. for those of you who really know me , know that i would never say or do anything like that.

THE ONE AND ONLY WILDCHILD,
BRYAN T SLOVER

racing fever

you need to get your facts straight, first of all sportsman get a pay all the way down to last place they dont get pit passes thats streetstock that they give a pit pass too. ok now and second they barred after they refused to give him his pay for that night. he wasnt barred til after all the features was done, i was with him and was signing for his pay during the late models and they said he wasnt getting one so being barred wasnt the reason he didnt get a pay , know you do have the fact straight!!!!

Brian..not hearing this second hand..i contacted 3 tracks..and 2 former promoters i know.Black flag=automatic dq..second..if it is a paying event..such as a feature...all prize money for that competitor is taken away. I wasnt there..so..I dont know what all happened..just stating the rules..and..if you read..at the very bottom of all rule pages...it says..and i quote...all decisions made by competition director.officials..or promoters..is final. Talk to wade..if you cant figure out what the deal is..I talked to him..and he answered any question i had. We the driver's were also told..if anyone gave the check girls trouble.any trouble..you were gone for a week...exact quote. Now..see..how rumors..and people making things up..will drive you crazy? And..I know for a fact..you didnt exactly say thanks to the check girls..who..get no pay..and are just their..to give checks.not make judgements..so...read what i just said..pretty well takes care of what all happened. Mike 90

mike

mike was you at the race track??????? no so go put your info on a diffent page..... if you can not read what babs62010 said u dont know the story so bye bye

First..like i said..just answering your question..about the black flag. Doing nothing else. Second..when I did talk to somone about this at the track..was told about an altercation at the pit shack. Now..Brian..I know enough people..who go there..help run the track..and I all i heard was u made the girls that give out the check..mad...like i said..was told..and i quote..."Well..lets just say...he didnt tell them thanks for their help ." Like i said..if you wanna think otherwise..cal wade...end of discussion. Seems to me..you dont wanna call him..just sit on here and gripe about that. Like i tell everyone..its best to goto the source...then sit and gripe about it for 3 weeks. Hope you get it all worked out.sorry if you are banned...that..I didnt ask..none of my business. Mike 90

mike

like ive said before i know what happened , i was there with him and sgined for the pay.....he didnt yell at the girls just wanted to know why he wasnt getting one. any driver would wonder the same thing, they just wouldnt say thank you and walk away. so because he didnt thank them they got mad?? and he did try talking to wade....wade didnt want to talk about it so why would bryan try to call him and talk about it??? sure he could call and then be accussed of harssement by calling wade, dont think that would be a good ideal. its not the money we are upset about , its the point of the matter......bryans not out there racing for the money he gets out there to have a good time and he likes racing but he should still get what he earned.

babs62010

if you are going to get on here and try to make wade look bad you at least need to have YOUR facts straight. why dont you tell the whole story about friday night and not just your version of it. and your right babs he didnt yell at the girls he raised his voice at them! not that there is much difference anyways. he was told they didnt know why he wasnt getting a pay they just receive the papers with how much is paid to each driver and wildchilddrivin was told to speak with wade about it! wildchild also entered the building without even knocking.although he claims he knocked, but the two girls standing right next to the door sure didnt hear anything, but then again i guess this is all a conspiracy against poor innocent wildchilddrivin. i also like how we put on here that wade wouldnt talk to him when he tried to talk with wade, but we fail to let everyone know that he had been kicked out and refused to leave!!! he was told numerous times to leave the premises and yet he remained, why was that? wade is a pretty easy going guy and it sure takes alot for wade to give you the cold shoulder, for those of us that know wade and all the others helping run the track we know better than the things you are saying on here!!!! further more it is five days after the race and you are still on here complaining have you accomplished anything yet?

when he tried to talk to wade he was not kicked out of the track yet......he took our camcorder to wade and wade didnt want to talk or look at the tape of the race that night.....whys that????????? and now no more camcorders at godfrey guess thats so the truth cant be taped??

babs62010

wildchildrivin was blackflagged for the way he drove thru the infield, so what good would it have done to have wade look at the tape? personally i am thankful wade blackflagged him, do you realize how many lives he put in jeopardy? as a driver you have a responsibility too! as far as wade not talking to wildchilddrivin i wonder why that is? could it be the way he was talking to wade? well actually he wasnt talking to wade he was yelling and in wade's face, what good what it have done for wade to talk to him? no matter what wade would have said it would not have been good enough for wildchildrivin. instead of getting so irate maybe wildchildrivin should have taken some time to cool off. you also mentioned that you were the one who signed for wildchilddrivins pay that night, how is it that you signed for it, but yet his name is the one on the form? does that mean you actually signed his name to get his check? i'm stepping off my soapbox for now, but if you need anymore facts just let me know, i'll be happy to let you know what i know.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL, I HAVE ONE MORE TO SAY TO ALL PEOPLE THAT MAY READ THIS POST....

THE NICE GUYS WILL FINISH FIRST............................??????

P.S. I'LL SEE YOU ALL AT THE AWARDS.........

Back