Brandon Kinzer Hammer Down to Earn 201 Runner-Up Finish

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member

(ALLEN, KENTUCKY) The Kinzer Motorsports team rolled into the nearby 201 Speedway in Sitka, Kentucky on Saturday night, June 1 for a $1,500 to win regular weekly show. Brandon Kinzer timed in sixth quickest during the qualifying session and after a short rain shower, the Allen, Kentucky ace started the feature event from the outside of the third row. BK then sported a very fast racecar during the A-Main and moved all the way up to second in the hooked-up track conditions. At the checkered flag, Brandon followed winner Michael Wright closely to the stripe to earn a strong runner-up performance. Full results from 201 Speedway can be accessed online at www.201speedway.net.

“That was the first time we have had that MB Customs car in that hooked-up track condition and I was really impressed with it,” commented Kinzer this week. “I think we would have been good in the slick as well, but after the rain hit, we changed some stuff and it was fast. It was a good race for the lead once I got to the front. I could have done a few things differently and maybe won the race, but I wanted to drive Michael (Wright) clean and save both of our racecars for another day.”

Brandon and his #18 Dirt Late Model team are scheduled to take the upcoming June 7-8 weekend off from racing action, but will return to competition at 201 Speedway the following Saturday, June 15. The one-day program – dubbed as the ‘Southern Steel Moonshine Runner’ – will be sanctioned by the Southern Regional Racing Series (SRRS) and boasts a $3,000 top prize. Additional information on this race can be found by clicking on www.southernregionalracingseries.com.

Brandon and the Kinzer Motorsports team would like to thank the following marketing partners for their continued loyalty and support: Kinzer Drilling Company, Will Kinzer Foundation for Autism Research, Quality Natural Gas, Bluegrass Arms, MB Customs Race Cars, MarsRaceCars.com, Gaerte Engines, CMD Shocks, Joe Provo Race Wear, Tiger Rear Ends, Delph Communications, Perry County Tire, Art’s Radiator, VP Racing Fuels, Goodridge Hose & Fittings, MCT Tanks, Real Wheels, Quarter Master, Pro Armor, Design 500, Beyea Headers, Wilwood Engineering, Hypercoils, Wrisco, Dyer’s Top Rods, Scott Performance Wire, and Ultra Shield Race Products.

The latest dirt on Brandon Kinzer can be found online at www.brandonkinzer.com.

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications

www.delphcommunications.com

Back