Brian Bielong

Anyone know were Bielong will be racing this weekend? Hopefully not too far away. Thanks in advance!!

It was never said he wouldn't go back to highland. Macon has been planned for three weeks and had nothing to do with Saturday.

Was it considered a fight then because the highland paper says he did get charged?

As far as I know in Highland that means you are not allowed to come back for the year?

He did get a ticket for throwing his beer at the car. (He shouldn't have threw it) I do understand where he was coming from when you are that angry and people are calling you every name under the book you react back. He should have just left the track because we all know where anger gets you. We will be back to highland.

He got a ticket for what ? I was not there have no clue what really went down but who gets a ticket for that ! Don't they have robbers - crack heads - and molsters to be worried about ! I mean really !!!! WOW !!!! That is all I can say !

Lisa Jones

He got a ticket for what ? I was not there have no clue what really went down but who gets a ticket for that ! Don't they have robbers - crack heads - and molsters to be worried about ! I mean really !!!! WOW !!!! That is all I can say !

Lisa Jones

I Agree, run off more racers WTF? Why are bikers and racers still treated this way?:confused:

If the beer can hit the car and caused damage...he could have gotten a ticket for that maybe. I dont know...wasnt there. Anymore if someone's personal belongings are involved in damage.....a report is needed for insurance reasons. But i do also agree with dirtgirl....really anymore seems cops just want to nail light stuff going on(speeding tickets..failure to wear a seatbelt...license plate light out.ect ect so on)rather than do their job that needs to be done. Get rid of scum! Really torques me when i see a cop runing radar for hours(idling a car....drinking coffee....listening to the radio) when he needs to be patrolling and looking for bigger and better crime.

I did hear it was a screwed up deal all together..dont blame him at all for being upset. Bad enough something happens on the track. But then you got all the mike tyson wannabe's in the pits instigating things to a whole different level.

cops just want to nail light stuff going on(speeding tickets..failure to wear a seatbelt...license plate light out.ect ect so on)rather than do their job that needs to be done. Get rid of scum! Really torques me when i see a cop runing radar for hours(idling a car....drinking coffee....listening to the radio) when he needs to be patrolling and looking for bigger and better crime.

SO racin90 I'm Glad you know so much about ones Job and what they should and should not be doing. Maybe he was filling out a report i would rather do it in the car if i can so I'm visible to the public rather than sitting in the station (are you the one that works the night shift away from there family on the (Holidays) out in all weather conditions helping others when the need comes , are you the one that has to brake up a fight between to people you know nothing about (what they might have, what they are hiding )How about you get in a squid car with your duty belt and all the other stuff on that you got to have now cause people don't respect each other, and listen to the radio as you say they do all night ,so what radio are you talking about the one that plays music or the one that seems to never stop cause something is wrong some were, somebody is doing something wrong some were and you have to go and stop it not knowing anything about it . how do you think a lot of drugs are found , o thats right they come to you, no you got to go looking for them (seat belts,speeding ,license plate light out,ect,ect) traffic stops are one of the most dangerous things you can do you don't know whats behind closed doors in the darkness of the car or truck . So please i ask all of you to think before you call out the police for not doing their job . I will say this there is a lot of headstrong officers out there(and some that need to find another job ) they will get better with time on the job they are young and green it is taught to you to be strong and firm in the academy. Racin90 I'm sorry for calling you out but we have to look at the whole picture and not just part of it . and there is no better crime . Have fun out there stay safe and good racing to everyone .

I could say a whole lot more on this subject....but i wont. I respect the police in general. But as a whole.....i see them doing light duty stuff and not the jobs needed to done. Be like me going into work and demanding all i do is change light bulbs and do oil changes instead of the heavy work needed to be done on our equipment.

Back