Brian Bielong

TOP ROW

Down in Front
If nobody else will say it I'll say it.
Brian is a no good dirty driver.
putting a guy in the wall is no to win,and for his no good crew to be smiling and cheering about it makes me sick.

His crew and 90% of the large crowd on hand! he drove em clean the entire race but had to put the squeeze on coming out of 4 on the last lap to pull off the win. Klein could've lifted and took second but chose to shove it in there like the great racer he is..Rubbin's racing son. Thanks to both drivers for an awesome show!!

His crew and 90% of the large crowd on hand! he drove em clean the entire race but had to put the squeeze on coming out of 4 on the last lap to pull off the win. Klein could've lifted and took second but chose to shove it in there like the great racer he is..Rubbin's racing son. Thanks to both drivers for an awesome show!!
Blocking is part of the game . Klein was losing ground on the outside and was way behind high on the last turn so even without the block I dont think Klein would have edged him out and his car didn't start going over the top of Bielong until they hit the finish line. Brian got him by about 4 feet . I was setting at the finish line . The call was right.

Klein was out there for the last 3 laps Bielong new he was there.There is a thing called holding your line while racing someone.Bielong wasnt running high until he saw Klein along side him.Sry it was dirty and you dont need to run a guy to the wall to have a great race and finish.

i do agree with the cooment of holding your line. however you show me one driver at belleville that runs the bottom that doesnt come all the way out to the wall on the straits.brian bielong didnt do anything to klein that klein hasnt done before. it was just good hard racing... jmo

I AGREE. ALOT of drivers sweep off the bottom and pinch the guy on top. Happens everywhere, and yes it is dirty to pinch a guy knowing that he WILL have the run off the corner. That driver takes a risk of getting turned into the wall or worse so why take that chance??? It makes absolutly no sence to do that instead of holding your line and letting the best car win. I think it is chicken spit move and nothing good comes of it. But it is bielong that came out on top and i can promise you if Aaron was on the bottom and pinched Beilong into the wall fist would have been thrown and all hell break loose. I say what a heck of a night of racing, and congrats to Aaron and crew for doing the right thing by not fighting. They are true sportsman and that is why Beilong will never hold a candle to them. And if you think im just making things up....think back to highland a few weeks ago when brian hit that hole and the 72 got into him...totally racing deal due to bad track conditions and a little hard racing...but who threw a fit and cussing and finger pointing.....Lets have fun and should be a great year at belleville!!!!!!!!THE BULL RING IS BACK!!!!!!

I AGREE. ALOT of drivers sweep off the bottom and pinch the guy on top. Happens everywhere, and yes it is dirty to pinch a guy knowing that he WILL have the run off the corner. That driver takes a risk of getting turned into the wall or worse so why take that chance??? It makes absolutly no sence to do that instead of holding your line and letting the best car win. I think it is chicken spit move and nothing good comes of it. But it is bielong that came out on top and i can promise you if Aaron was on the bottom and pinched Beilong into the wall fist would have been thrown and all hell break loose. I say what a heck of a night of racing, and congrats to Aaron and crew for doing the right thing by not fighting. They are true sportsman and that is why Beilong will never hold a candle to them. And if you think im just making things up....think back to highland a few weeks ago when brian hit that hole and the 72 got into him...totally racing deal due to bad track conditions and a little hard racing...but who threw a fit and cussing and finger pointing.....Lets have fun and should be a great year at belleville!!!!!!!!THE BULL RING IS BACK!!!!!!

I agree 100 percent on your post!! Very well said!!

When I see such dirty driving by anyone, I wonder what kind of childhood a man had that would cause him to be so selfish and devoid of personal pride. I am sorry for him and those that have to be around him, it must be very unpleasant.

It was uncalled for. Kliene ran highthe whole race brian new he was there and also knew he had to do that too win. Kliene deserved the win but got screwed. Most guys would have started fighting but he kept his cool so thumbs up for that. Good luck next week Aaron. Hope I'm there when u get the chance to return the favor:)

blah,blah,blah,,, thats why they got brake pedals. maybe one of them should of used it!!!

Brakes are for stopping. Brian pinched aaron and that was the problem. He had to do it to win and aaron had the right to run his line to drive back by for the win. I loved the rule at highland a few years back about pinching the guy on the outside. If you do it and get spun, then you go to the back and he keeps his spot. It is dirty but some times you have to do it to win, but don't get mad you pinch someone and you end up junked. It is your fault!!!

Problem is......if Klein did that to Beilong......youd have twice as many people on here calling for a payback. But.........Klein took it alot better than i would have to be honest. Once again....i dont realize why such a good race was ruined by ones over aggressive driving. He totally knew what he was doing......and did it. If Klein dumps him in the hotlaps or even packing the track........lol.......i wouldnt blame him

When i ran the low side...i DAMNED made sure i didnt pinch the guy on top. Dont want that done to me(but.........it did several times!) and id expect the same back. I even got ran into the fence at Godfrey because a guy kept cramming me up higher every corner and he knew i was there. But......least the officials had a word with him after the race.

Back