Brian Shirley?

Noticed he's not at the World. Wasn't that his hauler at the Prelude Wednesday night?:confused:

Noticed he's not at the World. Wasn't that his hauler at the Prelude Wednesday night?:confused:

He went to Tri-City last night:confused: I was there and seen it with my own 2 eyes...... maybe he is gonna run I-55 tonight to help get tuned up for next weekends Dodge 50 and Pepsi Nats:confused:

I couldn't believe the big green hauler was not in the pits at Eldora Friday, guess he thought he could get an easy $2400 at TCS and I-55 with Korte being gone. Congrats to the locals that beat him.

I wonder how much longer he will be with Petroff. He doesn't want his names on cars that don't win..;)

I wonder how much longer he will be with Petroff. He doesn't want his names on cars that don't win..;)

Is no one allowed to have a off year? If it don't work out with Ol Ed, his future father n law is Dale Beitler, owner of the #19 of Steve Francis.......im sure he would help him out! Remember seeing Brian in the car at the DTWC a few years ago......seems funny? Squirrel will be back, I personally think he should stick with the Rayburn Chassis and send the Rocket back to WV! I've also heard the Petroff dont like runny his cars at the Big E, from a good source!

Is no one allowed to have a off year? If it don't work out with Ol Ed, his future father n law is Dale Beitler, owner of the #19 of Steve Francis.......im sure he would help him out! Remember seeing Brian in the car at the DTWC a few years ago......seems funny? Squirrel will be back, I personally think he should stick with the Rayburn Chassis and send the Rocket back to WV! I've also heard the Petroff dont like runny his cars at the Big E, from a good source!
seems funny bill frye and dennis erb jr was there both sponsored by Petroff

I believe Petroff actually owns Shirleys car though. I don't think he owns Erb or Frye's. If ya wanna be a big dog, ya gotta run with the big dogs. Quite a few good cars were not there though, not just him.

Phillips, Jeremy Payne, Wendell Wallace, Jacobson.........

I couldn't believe the big green hauler was not in the pits at Eldora Friday, guess he thought he could get an easy $2400 at TCS and I-55 with Korte being gone. Congrats to the locals that beat him.
Speaking of Korte, what happened to him? Did someone stomp him out or what. Black eyes. :(

petroffs boy

I think babb is petroffs boy, awful nice of shirleys gang to get kenny a car and make the haul. Shirley is bad fast just about everywhere don t think he was scared just getting some practice in localy before a couple of big races jmo GO SQUIREL!!!!!!!!!

Really??

so you passs onthe BIG SHOW to run the special events locally brillant

I first and foremost questioned why Shirley was at TCS on Friday. However, I was pretty excited to see him there, because it showed how our locals stacked up to what I would consider a "national" guy. I believe they did well against him. Shirley is a great driver, whom Petroff wouldn't sponsor if he wasn't. Every national driver has an off night..... and this happened to be an off night for him. Voigt won, Laycock finished second, and Zobrist finished third. The top three kept their spots, so by Shirly being there.... what harm did it cause?

I had a great night watching from the stands, and I lost my voice rooting for Laycock..... but I also watched Shirley move up from mid-pack to claim a respectible position.

I have watched Shirley since he became a star and he deserves everything that he has earned. For all the haters out there, get a Super Late Model and go toe to toe with him..... You will lose. Shirley is much like Korte... he started out small and became great! I am not a Korte fan, but he sure can drive

Congrats to Shirley for coming from mid pack and congrats to Mark Voigt for winning the championship. Finally... congrats to Laycock for driving his butt off to finish second in the final points race of the season!

Jeff Lewis

deliveryguy "I know about Korte's heat race. Im talking how did he get beat up friday night after the races. He had the hugest glasses on trying to cover his eyes. Somebody popped him one."

Deliveryguy... You are HYSTERICAL! That is the funniest ever (jk!).. I don't know where you recevied your information, but nothing happened to Randy this weekend. As far as the heat race, he had some issues with a bar being bent. Then in the consi he got tangled up with some cars that got together in front of him leaving him no place to go. Thanks to your smart *ss comment, we have people calling us all day today wanting to know who we got into a fight with. This is how rumors start, and people like you who sit on this forum and make fun of people need to get a life. Seriously, you are making fun of his sunglasses? Do you not have anything better to do? and is there such a word as hugest? Not sure... Get a LIFE!

Thanks... and WAY TO GO Randy and crew at Eldora. Tough luck...
Teri

Im not making fun of nobody glasses. This is what everybody heard. I was told he had two black eyes and had gigantic glasses on trying to cover his black eyes. I was told friday night that he got jumped or something. Its not just me wondering what happened. Rumor or not how did he get the black eyes? Did he get into a fight with his own fist?

Back