Brownstown bash ?

jumptrack2002

What drivers are coming to the bash? I wander if any good sprint cars will be there? They should put on a good show with the wings. Any bets on the winners?

I talked to Terry McCarl and Jerrod Hull last night and they told me they knew about the race and would most likely be there. I have talked to drivers at Jacksonville and Farmington, I will see drivers at Benton as well as Canton. I cant guarantee who will show up because of a 360 sprint car race, but I can guarantee that drivers will know about this race. I have talked to drivers in every division for this show and I would expect a good car count in all divisions. $2,000 to win and $200 is pretty good money so it should be fun. I wonder more what late model drivers will show up to run. Look for our Speed Sport Ad this week or check out our ad on this site. Jimmy did a nice job didnt he. Hope to see everyone at Brownstown on October 25. We have all kinds of good stuff for the kids for Halloween so dont forget that trick or treat bag.

Brian Thompson

I went to Jacksonville and Canton this weekend and handed out fliers to around forty different sprint car drivers from Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and elsewhere. The response has been very good and I expect a very good field in all divisions. I still have one month to talk to drivers in all divisions. You will not be disappointed with this show and the way it will be run. www.brownstownbash.com

Brian

Back