Brownstown Rainout?????

Keep us up to date Charlie, it's raining hard in E'ville and moving your way. Sorry for the bad news.:mad:

I was just wondering if anyone has heard if the rain is in Brownstown yet?? A buddy of mine and me are planning on coming up from Farmington, Mo. but dont want to make a wasted trip if its raining there....thanks!!

It would be nice to get a weather report from Brownstown instead of a recording. Is it raining or not?

Wonder where scorethis is, seems to be all over this board untill its time for the real info, its raining here, so it would be nice to know whats happening there!

I find that hard to believe when the tracks are about 45 mins apart. what is mt vernons zip code.

Weather

looking at the maps during the day the rain has pretty well went along I-44 , through st.louis and along I-70 now toward the northeast but it is getting a bit larger also.. Brownstown is just off I-70 which is the track I am wanting to go to... Mt.vernon on the other hand is at I-64 - I-57 junction and just hazy , cool and not raining at this time. I live about 15 miles north of their track and it's dry here still. Have to see how it goes, but guessing Brownstown will get rain , how much and how long is the thing?? cya Randy:cool:

Originally posted by FAST-50
Wonder where scorethis is, seems to be all over this board untill its time for the real info, its raining here, so it would be nice to know whats happening there!

It is not raining here and has not been raining here ... excuse me for not sitting by my computer with an update on the rain, I do have a personal life you know.

i learned not to pizz off any of CHARLIES ANGLES (the ladies that work for him),us stlracin users are lucky to have prople like SCORTHIS to keep us informed,,,also its raining like a cow on a rock at Pokey at 2;30

SCORTHIS Your the best with info, But what are we to do now, My boat is put up 4 the winter.. Will this go on tomorrow??????? :-(

Yes, they are going to try to have the show tomorrow.

Updates will be posted as they can be ... track workers are generally at the track on race day and don't have access to the computer to post updates once the gates open, however we will try to keep everyone as up to date as we can throught the morning.

Thanks!

la

Originally posted by FAST-50
It would be nice to get a weather report from Brownstown instead of a recording. Is it raining or not?

mabe u shuld chek the radar urself fur and update cents u hav a comeputr

i beeliev btown doesnt hav and comeputr at the racetrck lik other traks lik i55 dus

I know Dixon and Erb were going, who else?

How was the spring car count? Or did it get rained out before anything got onthe track?

Couldn't go today, but can tomorrow!

Sprintcar Count

There was about 20 -25 sprinters in the pits and more were coming in. If the 360 Nationals get to race tonight in Little Rock and Timmy or Joey don't win there will be about 5 or 6 more cars from that. Hopefully Timmy or Joey will win it. I figure there will be 35+ cars there tomorrow if the pits are still there. They got pretty swampy when we pulled our trailer out of there at 4:45. Hopefully they can get them in tomorrow. It would be nice.

Back