BRSD on B104.3 fm

Hey everyone turn your radios to B104.3 fm this afternoon, spongebob and Lisa will be on the radio talking about the Benefit race on May 10th.

Yeah, folks! It should be interesting...Though you're used to hearing my annoying voice at the track on Saturday, it'll be my first run over the airwaves of B104.3! Lisa and I will do our best to help everyone understand what we are doing for young Seth Barnes and why. So, please tune your radios to the Quality Rock Station of the Parkland after 1pm today to hear yours truly. And, please, please, please make an effort to come out tomorrow for the benefit.

Thanks,
Jason H.
aka spongebob

WoW! That was great! I really enjoyed it and THANK YOU to James and Lisa for allowing me to participate. I hope many of you were able to tune in----TWO lucky winners received FREE passes to tomorrows race:

Congratulations to Joshua Schaefer and Ben Sweet!!!

We hope to have a huge show lined up tomorrow. Remember, RAIN OR SHINE, we'll be there with bells on. I hope to see many of you there contributing to the cause. Seth and his family need your help. You don't have to be a millionaire, just a few bucks can go a long way!

Thanks in advance,
Jason H.
aka spongebob

Back