Buggy Nationals

hey Ralph and Adam i dont know if ill make it to the track this weekend, so what is left what do we need done for the buggy nationals? is all the money collected? i know oak street and big river hasnt payed yet, but is there anything else that u need me to do before next weekend?

jeremy where are ya gonna be? im not for sure if there is anything els that needs to be done at the momentive got to talk to dad tommorow so ill ask but like i said i think were good on everything.

i think im going to make the trip back down to the sikestson dragstrip to watch my buddy with the 63 vette, but its not 100% that im going yet, even if i dont go i think im going to take the night off.

Why take the night off lazy butt?? Don't you dare say you don't want to screw your buggy up for next week because if you do we just might cancel the thing..

well its offical i wont be there, ill be at sikeston watching the automatic outlaws, so everyone have a good time without me.

yes jeff I am, after cody gave me one hell of run last week i figure with the way he progressing every week that this week hes due and ill never hear the end of it the day cody beats me, so im going to skip a week that way he cant beat me till next weekeek.

See that's one thing I HATE about big races. The week before people decide they don't want to race and take a chance on getting their cars damaged and then possibly hurting them during the "big" race. In other words by skipping this week you will take the value of the next week's race and cut it in half. It hurts you, it hurts the fans and it hurts the track. Enjoy Sikeston...

Dang Millsey, your makin me feel bad now lol. I wont be able to make it this weekend either. But mine is mechanical. My power steering pump went out so I removed it as was planned later anyway. But along with that I had to go to an electric water pump and fan. I am going to try and get it on to make the race, but its not looking good right now. If I dont make it, be sure and keep things shook up for me lol. CYA!

Mechanical problems like you are describing is one thing, but I just hate for people to lay out for no reason at all just because a "big" race is coming up.

You know what I mean..... I'm not comng down on anyone... It's just that I see it in all forms of racing where someone will not race the week before so they don't take a chance on breaking down. Seems to me that the week before would be the best time so that way you can find out if you are having problems to work on.

Back