Buzzard Mod Roller 2003 low price !!

blackex14

2003 Buzzard Modified nice price !

2003 Buzzard Leaf Mod, in excellent shape, selling as roller, less engine and trans. Car has only been ran 6 times in 06.The car has the following, 32gal fuel cell, Coleman 31 spline Ford 9 inch, New leaf springs on rear ( Zero nites on new leaf springs ), Ultra sheild seat, 6:33 gear, afco shocks, 5x5, afco radiator. Beadlock Right Rear, lightweight Fastshaft Driveshaft, Tach/gauges and two additional roller bearing elminators with 150 and 200 spring, Dynatech headers will also go with car. Will provide new panels for left side that I bought at the end of the season plus a new LR leaf stack. Add engine and trans and go RACE! I can be contacted at
buzzard3x@yahoo.com or PM here, car is straight never bent. Asking $2450 firm
Supply email and I will send pics if interested. Thanks !!

Attachments

• Pike51x5_0165dt.JPG
    Pike51x5_0165dt.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 222
Ttt .............................................................................................................................................................................

this is a steal for a good car.. picked up at Buzzard when purchased, car is straight, drop in engien and trans and go race !

Buzzard Mod for sale still, Price dropped to $2200, need to sell new job has forced sale,thanks Can give chassis number on request, car is great shape.

Back