California Dreamin' What are they thinking?

leadfoot

leadfoot
It is Oscar Night not Talledega Nights.
Once again the sharks will smell stink in the California waters.
With 27 to go, we were 5-7 laps from green flag pitstops. The field was spread out "From Here to Eternity,"
The race was boring enough to turn California into a hypnotic State and suddenly a yellow falls like a dropped,
penalty flag at a USC football game.
Heh, heh, heh Mr. Magoo you've done it again.
Jim Bakkus must have risen from the dead and put on a NASCAR Official's uniform.
I wondered and thought surely not, NASCAR isn't writing scripts for an Oscar winning ending.. are they?
Then they interview Jimmy Johnson and he says that he thinks they are still looking for the debris in turn 2.
So, with all the heads spinning, including David Reutiman's, was NASCAR once again deciding to manipulate the finish????
There is more than one ending to a movie, but that is because they are written in advance. This is racing or
was this another scene from "The France Correction?" I mean The French Connection. Say it isn't so!!!
Kevin Harvick must feel like he has had a two week, walk on part in the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
For the finale Matt Kenseth holds back tears of joy, accepting his award; knowing the reason that he won is that Harvick had a flat finish and Flash Gordon couldn't get to him and launch him into Never Neverland.
Boy if anyone needs a Vacation it is NASCAR!
But the headlines tomorrow will read Chevy Chase's Ford.
I thought Henry and Harrison had legal claims to Ford.
Oh no... Not another week of custody battles.
Only in Hollywoodland.
LEADFOOT

SECRET TAPE FOUND !!!!
FAULTY IGNITOR LEAVES EVIDENCE BEHIND IN TRASH CAN !!!!

Good morning Mr. Phelps.
.................................as always...should you or any of your M.I. (Mikey INC) team be caught the U.S. Government will disavow any knowledge of your mission.

Good luck..., and this tape will self destruct in 10 seconds. (whoops!)

My, my, my... there are so many ways to look at this picture and many may be right. Technically.

Example: Nobody... put anything.... in the Fuel !!!!! It just ended up there ! Technically !!!!

Someone was just trying to keep the aluminum tank from rusting !!!!!! Give em a break, for crying out loud!

I would sue the pants off of the Japanese, tank manufacturer. :D

The rest of the blame belongs on NASCAR and that stupid, new fuel; for cleaning the stuff off the walls.

There should be an immediate investigation into Sunoco!!!! I am appauled!!! :eek:

Dick Cheney and Haliburton have to be at the bottom of this one!

I knew it went deeper than Mikey's brain matter.

Lousy, stinkin government!!!! :mad:

(If you think he did or if you think he didn't... either way... you could be wrong.)

by LEADFOOT (psssst. that's a code word for heavy handed.) :)

Back